Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2001, 07:55 AM   #1  

Unhappy

Last week I lost 4.2 lbs, so I was at a total of 11.5. WELL THEN, I went out Saturday night dancing and sprained my ankle really bad. OH dang it hurt. Well anyway not I can't do my work out, and on top of it all I got my period and well I'm all sure you've gotten the munchied during that week. Wish me luck today with weigh in. I'll just turn around and start fresh after the meeting. P.s. I am praying that I can work out by Sunday.
Old 03-22-2001, 09:51 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Nailchick: You have a great outlook. I didn't sprain anything, but I was sick for a while during January and couldn't work out for a few weeks, ironically I think it did some good and let my body rest for a while. I laid low on my points for those weeks and lost (I had my appetite even though I was sick). Good Luck to you and I hope your ankle heals quickly (take it easy for a while when exercising, maybe swim or something at first).

Take Care!

Ali
Closed Thread