Old 09-22-2014, 12:14 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 220.6/tick/135.0

Height: 5' 5"

Hey all, so I'm -10 points for the weeklies and still have all of today to get through LOL. At least it's a smaller overage (last week was -26). And I keep thinking if I still had my 30 that I wouldn't be over at all

Oh well, weigh in tomorrow!
lindalee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #17  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

Linda - I'd have them double check your points!

I'm out of weeklies and trying to rack up those activity points now. I had EIGHTY points on Saturday... damn, booze...
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:59 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 190.2/178.4/150

Height: 5'5

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

I, too, used a ton of points Saturday on booze. So, my team ended up winning trivia and the prize was $100 in gift certificates to my regular bar which is all I need!

To top off the weekend I stubbed the heck out of my toe, it is black and blue today. Not sure if it is broken but I am limping a bit. I'm going to tape it to the one next to it and try my normal walk tomorrow, just a bit slower. I'm already skipping my normal pilates class this week for a work sales meeting, I can't let this toe stop me from exercising!
Jelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:02 PM   #19  

SoMuchFattitude - I used that calculator you had posted in another thread today and it says 27 also I think that maybe my first week, WW got it wrong with 30?? I am resigned to 27 now hahaha

Jelma - sorry about your toe! I hate it when I'm in an exercise groove and then injury occurs. I hope it feels better tomorrow!

When is everyone's weigh in day?

Mine is Tuesdays ... kinda wishing it could be Fridays LOL so I would have more recovery from the weekends
Old 09-23-2014, 07:58 AM   #20  
Sassafrass

Jelma, it's to be expected! I live in the South, it's football season, and I like bourbon. What can I say? Hope your toe feels better! Ouch!

Linda, I am so sad for you. lol.

I weigh in on Wednesdays, but am contemplating moving to Saturdays for the same reason. Saturdays are hard though because my nephews always have ball games that we go to. Perhaps after the soccer season finishes I'll move back to Saturdays.

---

I certainly have the munchies from the Clomid - I am not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow...
Old 09-23-2014, 10:21 AM   #21  

Thanks SoMuchFattitude & Linda, the toe looks terrible but feels okay today, I did buddy tape it and brought my stuff to walk so we shall see how it goes.

We are doing a 4 week weight loss challenge at work before my co-worker goes out for knee replacement, our weigh ins are Fridays. Though I weigh in on Fridays I restart the WW week on Mondays.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:10 PM   #22  
Less of a Better Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMuchFattitude View Post
Linda, thanks! Writing is my outlet.

Koshka, I've never documented both. You know you can click on the nutritional value aspect of any food while logging it? I wish there was a way that it logged all that too and you could see your macro breakdown at the end of the day.
I am using the add in script on MFP that converts my MFP nutritional info to WW points, so I can see both at one time. So, on a daily basis I use that to see my WW points and I transfer the totals for each day to WW (I transfer the total amount for the day, not breaking it down by meal since I have all that on MFP). The MFP script does include points for fruits/veggies so I just subtract those out before recording at WW.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:20 PM   #23  

Hey all! I am down 3 lbs for the week despite my overage on points!!!!

AND OF COURSE, my dailies are now 26 instead of 27 *crying* (not really because I am so happy with my 3 lbs)

Koshka - WHAT? I just uninstalled MFP since I am doing WW, but how does what you are talking about work exactly? I love seeing MFP's macro breakdown.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:53 AM   #24  
Sassafrass

Koshka - That's pretty neat! I'm always curious as to how much fiber I'm actually getting, etc. I know that when I have high sugar fruits I tend to plateau on WW, which probably means I'm getting WAY too many carbs. Where's the plug in for MFP? I'm totally curious now.

Linda - OMG! CONGRATS ON -3LBS!!!

---

Weigh in today. HA! HA! HA! I am NOT looking forward. This clomid has me bloated, hungry and swollen (hey tight rings). I have stayed within my point range all week, though. I even left 5 APs left in my bank.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:47 AM   #25  

Great job on those 3lbs Linda!

How did your weigh in go SoMuchFattitude?

My weigh in is tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'm going to do. The scale has been fluctuating like crazy. I haven't been too great about tracking but I think I've been doing well minus the wine. I've managed to walk 30mins the past 2 days even with the toe, which is doing much better. Another 30mins at lunch today and tomorrow I'm going for my super long lunch walk.

I had reservations at Maggiano's Little Italy for Friday but I think we are cancelling them as my man's 20th high school reunion is that evening. That's good for me - everything at that place is like 30+ points and delicious!
Old 09-25-2014, 10:06 AM   #26  
Sassafrass

I ended up losing 1.2lbs! Total shock! The lady weighing me in must have thought I was crazy. LOL

I've found that getting Pasta Primavera (penne with veggies and red sauce) and adding shrimping is about 10pp for 1c pasta and 1c sauce/veggies/shrimp.

Good luck at your Weigh In!
Old 09-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #27  

Great job on the loss SoMuchFattitude! That's a good suggestion about the pasta primavera but I can't do shrimp, can't stand the little buggers I'm not too picky when it comes to most foods but the texture of shrimp is not a favorite of mine.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:47 PM   #28  

Thanks girls!

Congrats SoMuchFattitude! That's great!

For some reason, I haven't tracked this week. I mean I have a food journal but just am not plugging that stuff into WW. What is wrong with me? Maybe I don't want to where I'm at points-wise hahaha!
Old 09-25-2014, 01:52 PM   #29  
Sassafrass

Linda - maybe try Simply Filling for a bit?
Old 09-25-2014, 06:23 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies. I'm sort of doing weight watchers.. meaning I don't have the excess funds to pay for meetings and all (and meetings sort of give me a lot of anxiety), but I am counting points, and have found some free tools online to calculate. I've been doing it for a few weeks now (two really, with a bad week in between for my sister's wedding where I wasn't counting points), and have lost 6lbs total as of today.

My daily point allotment right now according to the calculator I used is 37 for points plus, which is what I have found information for. That seems like a lot though when I look at how much food I can have. I haven't been doing activity points, and have been trying to stay away from the weekly point allotment for now because I want to feel like I have a handle on the diet itself first.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote