Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 03:58 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Thumbs up WW MM CHALLENGE! September & October - Week 2!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Week 2 of the September & October WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the spreadsheet LINK! We're on Week 2 - 9/10/2012.

Week 2 already! How did your first week go, all? Give us your updates!

ETA: Thanks for the note about the spreadsheet slot I was able to fix the sheet!

Last edited by Lovely; 09-10-2012 at 04:03 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I will let you know how I do on wednesday! Ate fairly good last week but over the weekend went out a few times, and did make one bad choice so the scale right now shows a bit of gain but I am confident by wed it will be gone as long as I don't go nuts
Old 09-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #3  
Geeky Member

Height: 5'4"

I'm not happy that I'm up a pound this week. But I did learn something valuable: If I ever go out to eat with friends, it's important for me to be able to look up nutrition info for the restaurant ahead of time so that I can calculate points values. Then, I can plan how many points I will be eating. I ate out several times this past week, and made choices I thought were good only to find out when I got home and looked them up that they had higher points values than I expected. So I ended up going over my points allowance.
So even though I gained weight I also gained knowledge to help me more effectively lose weight. I look forward to seeing a loss next week hopefully.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #4  

I'm pleased to report that I not only lost two pounds but I reached all of my short-term goals- <25pts each day, less snacking/better choices for snacks and new recipes! (The WW meatloaf muffins are really good and I kind of made up a crustless quiche recipe that's pretty good too.) I also found out that a friend does WW so she should be a nice real-life buddy

I also got in some great exercise this week. I started training for a 5k this summer and got off track after a couple weeks so I this week I ran Fri (1mile), Sat(1.3mi) and today (Mon 1.3mi) without stopping. I think the last time I ran that much without stopping was in high school

So for this next week I'm going to try to keep up with my current goals and run at least 3x. For a longer term goal, I'd like to run 2miles without stopping by the end of September!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:01 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
Hi everyone!

Welcome to Week 2 of the September & October WW MM CHALLENGE!
ETA: Thanks for the note about the spreadsheet slot I was able to fix the sheet!

Thanks so much for doing this ... I love your spreadsheet!
Old 09-12-2012, 08:27 AM   #6  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Woo Hoo I can't believe it I am down 1.8...that is huge for me I mean really really huge. Last challenge I actually gained
Old 09-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/155

Rhabdoviridae - aren't those meatloaf muffins the best!!! Even the bf loves them. And I love that I can do bbq sauce on half and ketchup on half.
Closed Thread