Old 05-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Talking Received the Encouragement I Needed!

YAAAHHOOOOO!!!

My bf joined ww on Saturday!! He's been talking about joining, but only this weekend joined! It's been SO hard following the plan as we live together and he usually eats whatever he wants in front of me. So yesterday was great, he planned his whole day and was soooo pumped about starting this. We have 3 vacations between now and December so our motivation is very high right now. Just hope he sticks with it. The other good thing is that there are several successful men in our meeting. He thought he would be the only male! Our leader is the best, she said if I give him any crap to tell her and she would get on me lol!

On another note, I gained this week's weigh in, first gain since joining and it was a lot if you ask me....1.8 BUT this new found motivation with the bf joining hopefully will get that 1.8 off quickly and then some!!!

p.s. He gets a crap load of points a day!!!!! Tells me he had a hard time eating them all! This is what i say to that

Last edited by pointspluspioneer; 05-14-2012 at 12:17 PM.
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #2  
Less of a Better Me

That is great. It does make it easier. DH is going with me and it helps. We recently moved and changed leaders and actually have a male leader who is great.

And, yes, the number of points guys get is a lot. DH is about 15 pounds away from goal and gets 36 points a day. When I weighed what DH weighs now, though, I only got 29 points a day....sigh.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

Oh a male leader, that must be interesting, that's great you also go together. He gets 49 pts a day!!!!!! I currently get 31 but it's ok, i know i can't compare myself to him as our leader also told him not to rub it in my face when he has big losses to my puny ones!
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote