Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 05:07 PM   #1  

Default WW without weighing in?

This might sound a bit weird, but does anyone do WW without doing the weekly weigh-in? I have been yo-yoing up and down the same 5 lbs for about 2 months now, because I play mental games with myself when I see that number on the scale. If the # is down a little, I eat more points - if it's up a little, I put myself down.

I've decided I have to avoid the scale completely, at least for a month, but am still planning to do WW. I think WW is a healthy program and my health would benefit if I would stick to it for longer than a week or so. I was just wondering if anyone else had this sort of "number" problem and was able to break out of it.
Old 03-17-2003, 06:54 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

I don't weigh in either. I get too obsessive compulsive about the # and it can put me in a REALLY bad mood if it has gone the wrong way. I do what i can. Follow the program and know how my cloths fit.

Does that help?

-L
Old 03-17-2003, 07:28 PM   #3  
Cowboy Up Chick

You can still go and pay and not weigh or weigh but don't have them tell you nor write it in your own booklet but just on the official card.
Old 03-18-2003, 01:17 PM   #4  
Is is spring yet??

Kerry - I tried that 1 time. I did go to my meetings and did get weighed but I didn't look at my book. Well it didn't work too well for me -- I am not sure why but I haven't done it since.

Everyone is different though. You have to do what you feel is right. If you feel like the numbers really affect you -- don't bother. It might work better for you.

Good luck!

Tara
Old 03-22-2003, 05:33 PM   #5  

HI!
My leader says you have to weigh in at the meetings. I don't think I could have it in my book and not look at it.... DM
Closed Thread