Old 01-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

Default First Meeting! (and a ?)

Everyone was so nice! I recognized my leaders name as the one who used to lead my husband & his co-workers at their worksite location, and introduced myself as his wife. She remembered him (it's been a year since he last went) and we joked around about making him start back up again. (He's just not into the "rigamaroll")

Got all my packet info, and I'm going down from 29PP to 26. I already knew I'd be going down, but I have to admit, I am a little nervous- I have a hard enough time staying at 29PP.. I do, but I struggle with it. I've been plateauing the same 5 lbs lately, so I'm gonna give the decrease a go, to hopefully jump start loss. I'm just afraid of going to 26 and feeling starved all the time. :\ (FWIW, I've been hitting my GHG's pretty well lately.)

I decided not to get the new calculator- my blue one works fine since I don't use it for logging points. I can't wait to get access to etools when my vouchers come in- no more tracking on my homemade spreadsheet! I'm gonna keep it though, it has 1.5 years of all my hard work on it, and it makes me feel good about myself. I've gone from 222 to 175 lbs with that thing- 47 lbs down, roughly 30 to go!

Quick Q.. those Weight Watcher/ Whitman candies that are in the yellow and blue bag- they had everything but them at my site, but I forgot to ask where one could buy them. Do you guys happen to know?

Anyhoo.. just wanted to that I finally got to become an "official" WWer.

Last edited by girlsenberry; 01-30-2012 at 08:53 PM.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations on joining and good luck!!!

I've seen those WW chocolates at Target, KMart, etc. You should be able to find them at a variety of places.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

Thank you!

Sweet, I hadn't checked those stores yet. Thanks
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:34 AM   #4  

Be careful about the calculators. Just because they are blue doesn't mean they are the same. The way points are calculated changed last year.

I don't understand how you think you'd be starving on 26 points. You have free fruits and vegetables, weekly points, and activity points to add more food. Have you read the information and did you stay for the meeting and the power start session?
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote