Old 01-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #16  
Thin Girl in Training

S/C/G: 285.5/269.4/180

Height: 5'5"

I got thinking about this post after I commented. I tend to do bursts of a few months of good eating, etc, and then fall off the wagon, so the fact that you've stuck with it for a year, is amazing! I am hoping to celebrate my own "anniversary" in September, and have actually stuck with it.
chubbybunny29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Awesom work Tudor! We must have started around the same time! The week of January 17th was my 1 year anniversary also. We have lost almost the same amt of weight in the same amt of time. I feel like you, i am super motivated to finish what i started, i no longer fear going out and meeting new people. I am much more confident and always smiling.

We may have a little more of a ways to go, but we are getting there, and its exciting!!!!!

P.S. Ive never been so interested in clothing, in ALL my life.
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #18  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryblue View Post
P.S. Ive never been so interested in clothing, in ALL my life.
I know exactly what you mean! For Christmas I got a Macy's gift card from my aunt and moola from my grandma. I was going to buy home stuff at Macy's but then they had this huge sale going on and I bought clothes and then I went to Torrid (just to look!) and they also had a sale and I used like almost all of my Christmas money!

For exercise I normally wear kind of loose fitting clothes to kind of hide the fact that I'm a fat girl, haha, but I needed new stuff for yoga 'cause my loose fitting clothes were even looser and I ended up buying some sleek and fitted pants and tops, including sleeveless camis. Crazy and totally against my usual workout attire (hello, fat arms) but as soon as I put them on I could really SEE the weight loss and even my yoga instructor commented on how much I'd slimmed down in just the few weeks I'd been there when I wore them to class for the first time!
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #19  
Thin Girl in Training

S/C/G: 285.5/269.4/180

Torrid is awesome! I love their clothes. A lot of it is really young for me (I'm 30) but there's a lot of great clothes that go for all ages. They have great dresses, and tops. I also LOVE their shoes. I have a wide foot and calves that don't fit in most boots, and Torrid's boots have better calf widths. Torrid is great for a bigger girl being able to get trendy clothes
chubbybunny29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #20  

Thats great! I just started WW on the 17th and this post is very inspirational to me! I am starting right around the same place as you!
DoinItForSkyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #21  
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/170.4/140.0

Height: 5'0"

Happy anniversary! (It's my one-year WW anniversary too.)
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #22  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary and your new picture is awesome!

Thanks for the inspiration I hope to have lost 45 by my anniversary date in September so if you can do it I can do it

And I know what you mean by shopping. A week ago I went 'shopping' in my own garage. I have a container that holds clothes I used to be able to wear and now I am able to bring some of them back out --- it feels so good. I am looking forward to the day when I can fit into all of them.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote