Old 11-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #1  

Default Only one point left!!!!

Hi! I am new to this forum and have gotten so much motivation from reading everyones posts. Now I have a problem. My 3rd week started yesterday, and I ate a ton of Halloween candy. I also didn't write anything down. I decided not to give myself the 35 flex points since I probably ate them yesterday anyway. I started new today, had a 4 point breakfast, then went to eat at a new Mexican food place with DH. I ate half a basket of chips (I know I should have counted out 12 chips). I also ate 8 good size nachos with chicken (no sour cream or guac). After some research, I decided to count my lunch as 23 points! UGH! That leaves me only 1 point for the rest of the day. I know I am going to go over a little, I have to eat more than 1 point for the rest of the day. I am going to the grocery store in awhile. What should I get to eat for the rest of the day??? I am bound and determined not to screw up this week, but I also don't want to starve.
doodlekakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

Make a salad with lettuce, onions, tomato, green peppers ect, throw in about 2 or 3 ounces of grilled chicken and toss with vinegar or some salsa. You will only have to count the chicken so you will only be over a couple points.

Also, start drinking water now, it will help. Try and drink 8 glasses before you go to bed tonight.

Do you usually plan your day out in advance? I find that it helps if I write down exactly what I am going to eat for the entire day - the night before or that morning. I usually leave 2 or 3 points unassigned so I can have a treat after dinner, or if something unplanned happens. You can do it!!!
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

Also, you could make the WW zero point soup and have a bowl of that with your salad as well if you are still hungry.
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote