Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 04-20-2014, 04:17 PM   #16  
Badass Brokeleg Bunny

S/C/G: 239.2/199.8/170

Hugs! I am so glad you finally have an answer and are on the way to a solution. You deserve so much better than to feel tired all the time! Good luck!
tefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:20 AM   #17  
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

Good you have found the explanation for your fatigue.

Last edited by Pattience; 05-09-2014 at 10:22 AM.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:50 AM   #18  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

good news that you have a diagnosis!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:54 PM   #19  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Hi there!

I have hypothyroidism also. I found that out when blood work was ordered about 10 years ago for my fatigue. I take a low dosage of a thyroid hormone and it helps. Occasionally, I get my thyroid levels checked, blood work and I should do it more often. Fortunately, my levels have been good but it does contribute to low energy. Take care!

Amy
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:13 PM   #20  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

The beat goes on. I got diagnosed last week with Grave's Disease. It is an autoimmune disease where your body attacks your thyroid. Right now I am in remission and feeling somewhat better. I have to be monitored every 4-6 weeks. I am choosing not to treat it right now. The medication my doctor suggested has a rare but real side effect that requires a liver transplant!!! No thanks!!!

Now that I am in remission, the weight loss will slow down. A very small price to pay for feeling better.

I was recently displaced from my home due to water damage. I am living in a hotel, eating out, and looking for a new place to live. Also, I am taking my landlords to court. Way stressful!!! Went out last night and got some healthy snacks for my in room fridge. today I am going to by another food and exercise diary today. Trying to get back to "normal" one step a t a time.

Dee
activeadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #21  
Old Cackler

good grief. you just can't catch a break, can you? but at least you have a diagnosis, and that's a big step. hope your housing woes get resolved soon...
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote