ok books we have
Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies (THE BIBLE in our house) a good all around book.
I just ordered:
Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Psychological Journey" by Ranesa McNally.
and two cookbooks but i can't recall the names
btw this is my surgeons reading list:
1. “My Bari Good Life: the tools to track your journey through weight loss surgery” This book is designed as a journal & workbook to track your success, and includes food and exercise journals. By Sloane Mendelsohn. Books available at www.barigoodlife.com
2. "Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Psychological Journey" by Ranesa McNally.
3. “Weight Loss Surgery: Finding the Thin Person Hiding Inside You” by Barbara Thompson.
4. “Exodus from Obesity: The Guide to Long-Term Success After Weight
Loss Surgery” by Paula F. Peck.
5. “Gut Feelings” and “I’m Still Hungry” by Carnie Wilson.
6. “Living & Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery” by Susan Marie Leach
7. “South Beach Diet” by Arthur Agatston.
8. “French Women Don’t Get Fat” by Mireille Guiliano.
9. “Complete Book of Food Counts” by Corrine Netzer.
10. “Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery” by Patt Levine & Michele Bontempo-Saray.
11. “Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies” by Marina S. Kurian.
12. “Lap Band for Life” by Ariel Ortiz.
13. “Recipes for Life After Weight Loss Surgery” by Margaret Furtado.
14. “Cookwise with Chef Dave” by Chef Dave Fouts.
15. “365 Days of Healthy Eating” from the American Dietetic Association by Roberta Larson Duyff.