Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-05-2006, 09:24 PM   #16  
Stronger Than Yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_talker View Post
You have such a great attitude, Juliebee! I'm sure it won't just be his head turning when you strut into a room!!!
Aw thank you sweet_talker! That's such a nice thing to say!!!
juliebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:12 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 199/199/140

Height: 5' 10"

Sorry you have to go through this now! Why is it they decide to call it off after you've taken on half a mortgage? The same thing happened to me a week before XMAS. I turned to facials,,massages and fabulous bedding.Also, anytime he needed to "talk to me" I'd leave to walk the track.

You do have a fabulous attitude and were probably to good for him from the beginning. Revenge is best served with a nice toned body and great jeans.Keep on living for you!
ATSBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:44 AM   #18  
Stronger Than Yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATSBeautiful View Post
Sorry you have to go through this now! Why is it they decide to call it off after you've taken on half a mortgage? The same thing happened to me a week before XMAS. I turned to facials,,massages and fabulous bedding.Also, anytime he needed to "talk to me" I'd leave to walk the track.

You do have a fabulous attitude and were probably to good for him from the beginning. Revenge is best served with a nice toned body and great jeans.Keep on living for you!
ATSBeautiful.. Thank you SO MUCH for your comment.. I don't know anyone else who has gone through this. I'm sorry you had to go through it too.. but it is really nice to know that I'm not alone in it. Ooh massages, facials and new bedding.. sounds good to me!!

I'm working so hard at the gym to make sure my revenge is extra sweet! Haha!
Old 12-07-2006, 01:53 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 199/199/140

Height: 5' 10"

Good for you!! Keep working toward your goals and focus on how great you really are!! Most men can't stand it if you don't fall apart over them. Well.......maybe just the type I picked. HaHa. The more nonchalant I was the more irritated they became. You are DEFINITELY not alone. It happened to a friend of mine Last Christmas ,also. She's now engaged to a Doctor and VERY happy. Hang in there....it always gets better. Hugs and Blessings.
ATSBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:10 PM   #20  
Stronger Than Yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATSBeautiful View Post
Good for you!! Keep working toward your goals and focus on how great you really are!! Most men can't stand it if you don't fall apart over them. Well.......maybe just the type I picked. HaHa. The more nonchalant I was the more irritated they became. You are DEFINITELY not alone. It happened to a friend of mine Last Christmas ,also. She's now engaged to a Doctor and VERY happy. Hang in there....it always gets better. Hugs and Blessings.
Yikes, what is it with Christmas?? Is that some kind of window of opportunity I'm not aware of?
Ooh a doctor! Lucky gal! Well it's always nice to know people have gone through similar experiences and are now happy
Thanks ATSBeautiful!