Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-03-2005, 02:06 AM   #1  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Default Goals

Well Im a about 5 pounds shy of my Birthday goal. Im feeling alright about that. Because I know I've come close and ive worked really hard at it.
Ive had alot of things to deal with this week. I may have slipped on my exersise but not my eating and I will get back at it Monday.
Just want to let everyone knows whos trying their best that even when goals are not met we still have to keep moving on and it will happen.
Before I would have given in and gave up. Not now. Not after Ive been so far im not looking back.
Keep at it and stay strong.
Look out gym theres some working out that needs to be done.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 09:53 AM   #2  
LOSING TO LIVE LONGER!

YOU HAVE SUCH AN AWESOME ATTITUDE. YOU WILL DO IT! REMEMBER YOUR GOAL IS JUST THAT, A GOAL. IT ISNT THE END ALL BE ALL THAT MEASURES YOUR SUCCESS. YOU ARE AND YOU ARE LIVING PROOF THAT YOUVE GOTTEN WHERE YOU WANT TO BE. JUST LOOK AT THOSE PICS. YOU LOOK AWESOME! ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

KIM
KIMMIFIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 12:24 PM   #3  
Haley

Awesome job, keep it up!

Happy Birthday!!!
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 04:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/262.2/190

Height: 5'10"

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day.

I really admire your attitude about your goal, too. 5 pounds really isn't much, especially considering how much you HAVE lost. And you'll get rid of those 5 pounds, I'm sure of it. You've got a great attitude.
gray eyed girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 02:04 AM   #5  

Woo Hoo!!! Happy birthday!!! I am so happy you didn't give up and that you are still in there fighting the good fight!!!
You have inspired me more than you can ever know!!!! I will think of you if I want to give up and know that I can keep going also!!! Thanks!!
shortiemetoo is offline   Reply With Quote