Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 02:38 PM   #16  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Sandy, my hopes and prayers are with your family and the families of the rest of the crew. How tragic.
Old 10-14-2003, 03:14 PM   #17  
Walking by faith

Sandy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's cousin. We take for granted the availability of fresh seafood year round without stopping to appreciate the men and women who risk their lives to make it possible. My prayers are with you and your family.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:42 PM   #18  
Progress..not perfection

Sandy....

Bless your sweet heart. It's amazing how we can take such things for granted sometimes. I will keep your brother's cousin and his entire family in my prayers. I pray God will give him a speedy and safe return. If you need anything, you have my number.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:52 PM   #19  

Sandy,

I am so sorry honey. Please let us know if you need anything.

more later chicks
Old 10-14-2003, 07:46 PM   #20  

Sandy,

My sympathy goes out to you and the families of the other crew members.

Last edited by justme2338; 10-14-2003 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-14-2003, 07:52 PM   #21  

Pam:

Quote:
I am a little bored with the 2 mile guess my body is telling me it is not challenged enough.
I was thinking about that while I was doing the WATP's but thought I could just exaggerate the movements to make it harder.

I thought walking outside would be good but the WATP tapes seem to give me a much better workout.

My head hurt today from the beating I took from Tina but the helped from 2Cute.

It's getting colder here. I still have a ton of leaves to rake up this weekend. Maybe I should have a BYOR party. (bring your own rake)

You are in my thoughts, Sandy.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:08 PM   #22  
Dancing those pounds away

Sandy.. I am so sorry I did not read your post last time here.
But when I saw all the replies I went back and read just your post.
I am soooo sorry for the loss of famiily and friends. It brought back memories of that movie that George Clooney did on a fishing boat that sank at sea. It was a true story. It just breaks my heart. {{{ HUGS }}}
Old 10-14-2003, 08:28 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Sandy -

I am so sorry to hear about your DH's cousin and the other crew members. My heart aches for you and the whole area. I'll be praying for a safe return and for the families who are in such pain. Take care.
Old 10-14-2003, 10:23 PM   #24  

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. I'm not sure how much more my small community can handle this week. Another fisherman, this time a lobsterman 72 or 74 years old is lost. They found his boat just sitting in one spot, not tied to anything just running and he was no where to be found. That was yesterday or Sunday and still no word. It surely is a sad week for my area.
Old 10-14-2003, 11:42 PM   #25  
Changin' my ways :)

S/C/G: 338/298/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone

I had some quiet time this evening. Since my car decided to not work on Sunday (turned out to be the battery going junk with no notice) I wasn't able to take that drive I wanted. Well, the items still needed to be delivered, so I went this evening. I had a lot to think about anyway. I realized how close I am to a serious depression and that I need to take some real steps to make sure I don't drop into that chasm. I also tried to give myself credit for keeping it together as long as I have. You were all in my thoughts. I kept running the positive words you have shared with me through my head like a mantra.
I'm feeling very lost and confused right now and like I'm just clinging to anything I can. I am so glad to have this place and all you wonderful women. It reminds me to keep the faith. There is a light at the end of this tunnel, and it isn't a train.

On a lighter note, DH made a yummy vegetable soup tonight, and my food for the rest of the day was really good. I didn't get to go to Curves because the battery wasn't up here yet for my car, but with that in, I'll be there tomorrow morning.

Andria
Old 10-15-2003, 08:25 AM   #26  

Morning Chicks,

Cant stay but a sec, have to take my mom to Dr. Appt.

I love all of you, Sandy honey, I will be thinking of you today

You too Andria,

later gals!
Old 10-15-2003, 10:26 AM   #27  

Hello ladies. I do not post on your thread but many of your members know me. I am asking for your help! I am doing a 5K for Breast Cancer on Saturday the 25th (ya, can you ladies believe that Donna is doing 3.1 miles!), anyway the info I am requesting is below. You may pm me with the name(s) if you have a contribution you would like on the list.

It came about when a lady that posts on my thread ask for prayers for family that have cancer. I am compiling a list of women who have/had/or died from breast cancer from the women here on the threads I post at. If you have a contribution, please send me her name. I am going to carry the list in my pocket the day of the race, which is a week from Saturday. In this way, I am walking for THEM!
Old 10-15-2003, 11:04 AM   #28  
Changin' my ways :)

S/C/G: 338/298/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone

gma2one, I'm sending you a PM. What a wonderful gift to yourself and others. BTW, I've seen you on other threads, and your stats always amaze me and give me hope.

Ok, I think a bit of sleep has helped me get back off the pity pot and into a bit of perspective. I'm in a rough spot and ready to move on, but all the barriers keep shifting until I feel as if I'm in some sort of prison. Well, in reality, it is more like a corn maze (they have a huge one here), and I just need to keep searching for my way out. There is one. I have just lost my way temporarily.

Andria
Old 10-15-2003, 12:08 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 340/240/155

Height: 5'3"

Unhappy I though it was only me

Hey Andria
I feel the same way. I feel so out of touch with everything, my family, my school, my beliefs.
I also am not getting enough sleep and just eating whatevers available. No ambition to cook or exercise.
I feel like I am at a cross road and don't know which way to go, yet I do know. So much confusion
Old 10-15-2003, 12:32 PM   #30  
Progress..not perfection

I don't have a lot of time to talk because my internet here at work is giving us fits..... I just wanted to give EVERYONE here that is having a rough time lately...... a huge hug.

{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}

Sandy, please know I'm thinking of you and your family and community.

Mary, I don't know what's going on with you lately.....but this is not like you. I miss you and please know we're always here for you.

Joe anne, we all feel like that sometimes. Just hang on tight to us, we will see you through.

Everyone else, you know I love you, but I'm going to hurry and post this before I lose it.

See you tonight!
Closed Thread