Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2023, 06:57 AM   #121  

Height: 5' 4"

I feel like I have outdone myself.. Still going strong, I spent about 41/2 hours assembling a new outdoor swing for me. It was brutally hot and part of it had me up and down a ladder putting on the supports for the top canopy-really would have been nice to have a helper but I didn't. I burned almost 3800 calories! This morning Fitbit sent a message that I acheieved a Skydiver badge for hitting 1000 floors. My house is a ranch so I don't get many flights of stairs in, so the ladder must have put me over.
I ended up too tired to eat so I had an Atkins shake.
I am ready to tackle more things I have put off.
Old 07-14-2023, 07:53 AM   #122  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Yangtzer Peanuts and nuts are all a problem for me. My DH went to Sam's Club and bought them. I buy him single serve bags so it doesn't create problems for me. He buys a case! I like peanuts anyway. LOL

Steps from yesterday: 10,080

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 14

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Ron was one of the best contractors in the business. Every job he'd ever started, he'd completed to the client's satisfaction. He never left anything undone. His reputation was beyond reproach. No one ever had to worry when they had Ron working for them. When we rely on God to help us with our dieting, we can rest assured that He will stick with us throughout the entire process. God does not give up. When He begins a job, He finishes it. We can have complete confidence in God. He will help us realize our goal.

Today's thought: With God's help, I can see this thing through to the end!

Old 07-14-2023, 08:41 AM   #123  

Good morning! Just finished eating breakfast a few minutes ago. My brother-in-law is flying home today. He and my sister left for the airport about an hour ago. 😁🌞😷🇺🇸
Old 07-14-2023, 03:23 PM   #124  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Good afternoon all! Working by myself again today, hubby is off and my co-worker had an angiogram yesterday, so she is out until Monday. We are invited to a gathering at a friend's house tonight, not sure what will be on the menu, but will try and eat as healthy and in proper portion as possible. I know cocktails will be served before, I may or may not have a glass of wine, we will be getting there after I get home from work, so I am not sure how much into the "happy hour" they will be. But looking forward to spending the evening with good friends, that is always a blessing. Tomorrow is my date night with hubby and 7 of our friends at our favorite seafood place, thinking about having a cup of seafood gumbo and maybe a side salad, we will see. Have a blessed afternoon.
Old 07-14-2023, 04:38 PM   #125  

Good evening! My sister and I bought the new kitchen table and chairs today! It’s going to be delivered on Tuesday. 😁🌞😷🇺🇸
Old 07-14-2023, 06:26 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

REST DAY.
Watched "Mission Impossible 7"
Old 07-14-2023, 07:04 PM   #127  

Good night! My sister and I just got home from supper. Will be taking the dogs for a walk in a few minutes. 😁🇺🇸😷🌞
Old 07-14-2023, 10:44 PM   #128  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Ciecie It sounds like you got a lot done while your family was in town.

Food: off plan, at least the peanuts are gone.
Exercise: Cleaning the house.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 07-15-2023, 12:08 AM   #129  

Good morning! Yes, we did get a lot done. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🌞😷🇺🇸
Old 07-15-2023, 06:42 AM   #130  

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning,
Diana and Yangster-Peanuts, well any nuts except Brazil nuts are foods I cannot control. Years ago at WW we called them red light foods. The only way I can control myself is to not have them in the house. When I was doing strict Keto, I would buy macadamia nuts, count them out and bag them up. It was a struggle to only have one bag a day and I thought about them way too much. Easier for me to say no once in the grocery store than 100 times in the kitchen.

I have a lot of cleaning to do this morning before company arrives, hoping to get some weeding done before the rain starts. Have a strong day
Old 07-15-2023, 06:58 AM   #131  

Good morning again! Will work out in a few minutes. 😁🇺🇸😷🌞
Old 07-15-2023, 07:49 AM   #132  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I am down .2 for the week. I am leaving to go out of town of Tuesday. I'm praying that I can enjoy vacation in moderation.

Ashtray I agree with you 1000%! I had a talk with my DH about not buying a large boxes of nuts anymore. I told him that I would buy him individual single serve packages and we can keep 1 or 2 packages on hand for him.

Steps from yesterday: 10,080

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 14

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Ron was one of the best contractors in the business. Every job he'd ever started, he'd completed to the client's satisfaction. He never left anything undone. His reputation was beyond reproach. No one ever had to worry when they had Ron working for them. When we rely on God to help us with our dieting, we can rest assured that He will stick with us throughout the entire process. God does not give up. When He begins a job, He finishes it. We can have complete confidence in God. He will help us realize our goal.

Today's thought: With God's help, I can see this thing through to the end!

Old 07-15-2023, 01:37 PM   #133  

Good afternoon! My sister and I got a lot done today. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🌞😷🇺🇸
Old 07-15-2023, 02:43 PM   #134  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Friday
workout: 10 mile run
no weigh in

Saturday
workout: 5 mile walk
weight: 106.8

Old 07-15-2023, 03:31 PM   #135  

Good afternoon again! Took my sister’s dogs for a walk, Also power walked and ran errands. Took a load of laundry down from the line. It smelled wonderful! Will put clean sheets on my bed in a few minutes. 😁🇺🇸😷🌞
Closed Thread