Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-21-2016, 07:40 PM   #1  

Default Big weight loss but huge breasts?

I have lost 42 of the 100 pounds I need to lose. I have always had big breasts. When I was 17 I went on birth control. I guess they got bigger after starting it but I didn't pay any attention. I think I was still right around 38 D. Then a couple of years ago my breasts started getting huge. I didn't notice a change in my weight or anything, I just one day couldn't fit into my old bras. I started losing weight in December. I got sized and I was a 42 DD. I then lost about 25 more pounds. A couple of weeks ago I noticed my breasts seemed bigger then ever. They reached half way down to my stomach to the point where all you can see is my breasts where my stomach should be. Frustrated I went to a different place to get measured. In 7 months I went from a 42 DD to a 36 G. Is this normal? I don't think it's the birth control because I've been on it for years. Do I have some kind of medical condition? I am just worried I'll be 130 pounds with a G size chest. Is that even possible? Wouldn't insurance have to pay for surgery if I looked like that? I have alot of anxiety plus I consider myself gender netraul. I just am concerned something is wrong.

Last edited by Harrypotterrocks; 07-21-2016 at 07:41 PM.
Harrypotterrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

From your size changes, it sounds like the rest of your body got smaller and your breasts just stayed the same. I wouldn't worry too much about it right now. People lose weight from different areas at different times. For me personally, I can usually see the change first in my chest, and my legs hang on to everything they can. You still have 60% of your weight to lose, there is a very good chance that you will see lose from your chest at some point along the way.

For the insurance question it would definitely depend on your coverage. If it was causing you back issues it very well might. But I don't think it is something to panic about yet.

This bra size equivalency explanation might be a bit of a comfort. According to this, 36G and 42DD are equivalent. You just now have a smaller rib cage.

http://www.sizechart.com/brasize/sistersize/index.html

Last edited by MonteCristo; 07-22-2016 at 09:29 AM.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote