Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-25-2015, 09:26 PM   #286  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all,
Just want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving in case I don't get on tomorrow

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:11 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

The leg looked better today. My doctor put me on another weeks worth of antibiotics and I have another appointment with her next week.

Amazing according to the doctor's scale I have lost 7 pounds in seven days.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:37 PM   #288  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

This week has been busy for me. I have read all the posts but I won't be able to post personals tonight. Need to get to bed.

Happy Thanksgiving and Blessings to you and yours.

Total Approx 1410 Calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon and BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Circuit Burn 30 Minute Total Body Mix w/10's
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:04 PM   #289  

hi all
will not be able to read all the posts tonight and write personals. I wanted to just say happy thanksgiving to all in the US. Happy belated thanksgiving to Canadians
This year I will be not only giving thanks. But will also be asking people if they would like to give a wish from their heart for themselves, loved ones, earth, humanity... whatever they choose.

Nicholsfamily i am sorry you lost the personals. I got tired of dealing with that. So I write my personals on a document and then paste it on 3fc after it is done. Foolproof.

larry, glad the leg is looking better. This is very good news. I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving. BTW, congrats on the loss. But honestly, i am just glad to hear that your leg is looking better.

if I had any good news to write about my food choices I would gladly tell you. I have been doing comfort eating. Will not go in to detail.

Again, happy thanksgiving to all living in the US. May your day be full with love
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:54 AM   #290  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for all the support I have received from my check-in buddies.

Nothing for last night
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 161
Down: 1 pound

Have a wonderful day!
Old 11-26-2015, 01:06 PM   #291  
4th times the charm!

S/C/G: 215/175/140

Height: 5' 5"

Happy thanksgiving everyone!
I'm thankful for all your support and for letting me just open the door and pull up a chair to your group.

LARRY - YAY! Finally some relief. Congrats on both good news!

I hope you all have a good day today...taking the time to treat yourself - wether that means excercise and on plan eating or having something you normally splurge on or anything in between. And feel ok about it afterward.
I wish that everyone on this planet would do more extreme acts of love, compassion and support and the media would then focus on that and not let the hate and fear win.

On that note... (and I'm definitely thankful for weight loss and personal health that I CAN control to be my only problem when I wake up)
New weight - 178.8 on my new digi scale. I'd like to be under 175 by the time I get my signature. I double checked it on my old scale and it matched so I've lost appr 3 lbs this week. Sounds good.
YESTERDAY
B - tuna, avocado, rye toast
L - none
D - edamame, sashimi salad, 5 pieces nigiri sushi, 6 pieces salmon skin roll
S (midnight) - 2 Turkey meatballs, 3 mushroom meatless-balls, tomato sauce, rye toast
Calories -
Oh there was 2 glasses of white wine too
Water - 70 + oz
Excercise - 42 minutes Fitnessblender
Yikes! Not the best eating day.....
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Last edited by GoodyFay; 11-26-2015 at 01:08 PM.
GoodyFay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:18 PM   #292  

Thanksgiving day is finished for me. My total for the day was:

845 Calories and 4 grams of Carbohydrate. So I stayed on my Atkins Induction plan.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:08 PM   #293  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful day. I ate too much! No big surprise there. This was our dinner http://francismarionhotel.com/wp-con...015-8.5x11.pdf The shrimp and grits were off the charts good!

I didn't get a workout in. I did go back to the shop while DH stayed home and watched football. I finished up all my month end office stuff, cleaned & dusted the office and cleaned the bathrooms. It felt good getting all of that done. I worked on that for 4 hours and it wore me out. I think that was a workout.

Larry I'm glad the infection is improving.

GoodyFay Congrats on the 3 pounds!

Flower I hope you had a nice day.

Waving Hi all around!
Old 11-27-2015, 07:36 AM   #294  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Did you survive the big day?

Any Turkey Night or Black Friday shoppers? I did a bit of shopping online. I just bought stuff we need/use but was able to get at a better price.

Last night I did: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (floor)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 167.2
Up: 6.2 pounds

This was only one meal and not an all day eating fest. And is why I try my hardest to stick to my daily plan and routine. It may be "boring" and the same thing, day in and day out, but it doesn't get me in trouble. I don't need any help getting into trouble. I seem to naturally gravitate that way without much effort.

Have a great day!
Old 11-27-2015, 03:20 PM   #295  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Diana3271: We didn't go "out out" last night but we did go to our local park and take the kiddos to see the Christmas lights they had set out. Today we went to our mall and did a little shopping but it wasn't too bad!

Larry H: Congrats on staying on plan..wish I could stay the same!

GoodyFay: Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

flower123: I'll have to start doing personals with a word document...it sucks losing all your stuff!

Hope you had a happy thanksgiving kelijpa

I'm doing everything I can to get this Thanksgivings weight off! LOL. I didn't do too bad (unless it changes tomorrow morning) but I was only up 2 lbs. Someone please tell me that's not real weight and it will go away quick lol. I didn't eat a TON of macaroni and cheese...and turkey like I thought I would..I splurged on deserts and rolls! I'm talking 2 large pieces of pumpkin pie and whip cream and FOUR rolls! OMG the rolls were so good... lol I paid for it by gaining weigh though and my stomach hurt sooo bad last night (probably due to the yeast in the rolls!) but it won't be happening again for a long time!

Today I have stayed within calories so far and did 1 mile on the tredmill, 1 mile walk away the pounds, and about 1 mile walk around the mall...so I'm hoping if I exercise a ton it will burn all that bad food off eventually! lol I can say I do feel like I'm craving a ton of a sweets today and I'm guessing that's from eating so much of that pumpkin pie. Oh well! I'll get it back together!

Hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas because it's RIGHT around the corner! TTYL
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 07:01 PM   #296  
4th times the charm!

S/C/G: 215/175/140

Height: 5' 5"

Hello everyone! Happy day after!
Wt: 180.6

LARRY - Good job on staying on plan Hope your leg is still doing better and you aren't in too much pain right now.

DIANA - WOW! That munu sounds AMAZING! It must have been a beautiful setting/spread/ everything! And then 4 hrs of cleaning afterward? DEFINITELY A WORKOUT. No shopping for us today but we plan on having a couple of day long outings soon. Eating the same thing every day sounds like an excellent idea. Feeling safe and secure and in control is GOOD. I know my food boredom gets me into trouble with obsessive food thoughts.

NICHOLSFAMILY- I think once that yeast and stuff is out of your system things will be back to normal! Your doing such a good job! Your day sounded wonderful (and delicious) and all of your Christmas talk is putting me in the spirit. They put up these 4' tall brightly colored veggies made out of Christmas lights and a 30' (I'm bad with measurements but its HUGE) tree where I work .....its so pretty!!!

I had a very nice (and yummy) Thanksgiving yesterday. I'm very thankful to have married into a very loving/accepting/fun family. I didn't have a lot of family growing up and what was there was...well....um....you get the picture.
B - rye toast, babaganouj
D - smoked turkey, mashed potatoes, sausage stuffing, cornbread stuffing, gravy, roasted carrots and parsnips, roasted Brussels sprouts with mushrooms and pancetta, baby greens with roasted sweet potatoes, pumpkin seeds, goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette, piece of molasses pumpkin pie, piece of Linzer torte, whipped cream
12 oz pinot grigio
73 minutes Fitnessblender
100oz water
Whoa.....when you write it all out it sure takes up a lot of space.
Bye everyone! Have a good night....See you tomorrow

Last edited by GoodyFay; 11-27-2015 at 07:04 PM.
GoodyFay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 08:03 PM   #297  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone, sorry for being MIA. This past week and a half has been really stressful/tiring. I definitely had some bad days, but a couple of good ones too. Those good ones were quite a struggle though.
I'm getting back on track though! I wound up eating significantly under my target calorie intake on Thanksgiving due to very bad anxiety. I get so tense in large social settings, even family. It's especially tough when I'm at my parents' because the only place I can escape to is my room, and when I go there, I feel so guilty about not spending time with family I hardly see. This is compared to parties at school, where I can leave whenever I want and go back or go home (usually go home). My mom will also always tell me to just lighten up and enjoy myself, but it just feels so impossible sometimes. The anxiety's bad, I definitely cried a lot when I had alone time (in my room or bathroom) and picked at my skin a lot while at the table during the meal, leaving some small cuts...
All in all, I probably had 6 almonds, a small handful of kettle corn, a fortune cookie, some spinach, some brussel sprouts, a few green beans, and a bite of mashed potatoes and stuffing over the course of the day. No wine or pie...
I feel a lot better today though. I'm just realizing parties and holidays with the family are things I can't do without sacrificing mental health... It makes me feel like such an awful daughter/sister/cousin/niece. Hardly ever seeing many of my relatives doesn't help either. While I've known them since I was born, I only saw most of them just a few times a year. Because of that, I feel like I don't really know them and they don't really know me, especially considering how much I've grown and changed since I graduated high school.

But, as I said, today was much better. My aunt and uncle and two cousins are here tonight, so the smaller group is much more enjoyable
I think maybe I just need to explain to my mom what it's like to deal with anxiety in this way and maybe ways I can feel more comfortable in such large groups. Sometimes it seems like it's getting worse, but it's hard to say for sure.

Sorry for the long ramble, I just really hate dealing with anxiety so much, and I'm realizing more and more how most people just don't have these same issues

Now for today! :

B: apple w/ peanut butter, some blueberries, a spoonful of apple pie ( ) (500)
L: salad, mashed potatoes, stuffing, greenbeans, cranberry sauce (1000)
D: black bean soup w// oyster crackers (1400)
s: apple pie w/ ice cream (1800)

E: 15 minute jog, then 5 minutes; 3.5 minute plank, and 30 minutes on the elliptical.
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 09:41 PM   #298  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Nicholsfamily I'm sure most of your gain is water weight and it will be gone in a couple of days. The cravings after can be horrible, though. Hang in there. I was shocked at how much I gained. So was my DH. I only gained 3 pounds after our anniversary dinner. I ate more for Thanksgiving but NOT that much more.

GoodyFay Great job getting the workout in.

Retrorabbit I'm sorry that you are dealing with anxiety like that. Most people don't know this about me, but I avoid people and social settings like the plague. I always feel out of place and that I don't have anything in common with other people. When I am out and about alone, I will do everything in my power to avoid running into someone I know. Yes, that includes ducking and hiding. If we have to go to an event I will get very anxious. Not a good feeling. I think you should talk with your Mom. Maybe she doesn't realize what you are going through.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 11-27-2015, 09:51 PM   #299  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1200 calories +coffee

Breakfast (250 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla shake 190 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (430 calories)
salad w/lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, roasted chicken & BHF's Ranch 300 calories
apple 80 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (520 calories)
veggies & sausage w/onions, mushrooms, red peppers, zoodles, tomato paste, seasonings, & 2 Bilinski Mild Italian sausages 350 calories
raspberry, blueberry, vanilla Greek yogurt parfait 170 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-27-2015 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:53 PM   #300  

1,005 Calories and 4 grams of Carbohydrates today despite going out with our visiting friends and eating at Golden Corral.