Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-17-2015, 06:14 AM   #196  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Diana sounds like you had a very good appointment, glad you're feeling better about your doctor, that's important.

Flower hi! Listening to some Belleruth podcasts, thought of you and your saying, still resonates with me. Hope all is well

everyone!

CoolMom bike idea sounds exciting!

Ok, really need to get going, got a haircut yesterday so I should be able to get ready a minute or two faster

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:46 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

mamamia7: I feel you on water weight. TOM is right around the corner for me too

sotypical: Hope you start feeling better!

kelijpa: Haircut pictures?

Diana3271: Glad your getting some sleep now. It's rough making it through the day with no sleep. I dont know much about the thyroid issues...although I had been told at one point and time that I had a hypothyroid but then my levels when back to normal so I don't know if it was acting up due to just having a baby or what...

Struggling this morning getting these kiddos going. I've stood them up..moved them around...yelled at them...reminded them that they have school...nothing is working. Finally my husband yells "get up everyone" and they are all up like they have been for hours...seriously? lol.

Feeling pretty awesome though since I donated blood yesterday! I do it once every 2 months and it really makes me feel great! Besides that I was down this morning 157.4 ..i don't know if it was due to the blood loss or if I'm actually down but regardless I'm down after 8 days...

Hope everyone has a great Thursday! Remember tomorrow is Friday to those that work during the weekdays
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 07:55 AM   #198  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Nothing for last night
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Today is the first day of the new thyroid routine.

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 164.4
Up: .2

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-17-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:26 AM   #199  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Everyone!

Last night I hardly ate at all because of the mammoth lobster lunch!! Had a juice, coconut water and tea.

This AM some ladies are coming over ~ hosting a Prayer Warrior study group.

Mamamia7 it's from Stormie Ormartian. It is awesome!

Anyway, serving typical breakky fare. Will see what everyone wants and eat that with them. Then will juice for the rest of the day.

I don't know if this is actually working because I don't get on the scale. Eating "Normally" socially but juicing or eating raw vegan when it's around the family or just me. (Which is 90% of the time).

My shirts though now look like tents LOL. Pants ~ very little movement, still the same size.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:15 AM   #200  
The best is yet to come!

S/C/G: 193.3/188.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Inkrid Love the movies by the Kendrick's. Facing the Giants and Courageous have been my favorites so far. Can't wait to see this one! I've heard about Stormie Omartian, but have never read any of her work. Reading is kind of on hold for me for awhile. There never seems to be enough time. If I sit down for too long, I start to fall asleep!

NicholsFamily I hear you on the kids/dad thing! I don't know why they feel more "comfortable" disobeying Mom than Dad, or their teachers even. I find myself saying "Would you talk/act that way in school with your teachers?" They just kinda look down and mumble "No." Anyway, that's a whole other forum, huh? LOL!

Diana Thank you for asking! Yesterday was busy - trying to clean out kitchen pantry and cabinets, behind refrigerators, etc. I was happy because I resisted ice cream and snickers bars! Those candy bars are still here. DH wanted to save them for his lunches without the kids eating them all up. But that means they're in the house longer. So I gave 2 each to the oldest 6 kids the day before and again yesterday. We'll do it again today and save a few for DH.

Yesterday:
Lunch - granola cereal, flavored seltzer
Dinner - Large salad, coffee/milk

Today:
Breakfast - Tomato soup with rice, coffee w/milk

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
mamamia7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 12:00 PM   #201  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

mornin

it's raining so I skipped my bike ride. I'm getting the bread made and enjoying a quiet house before the kids wake up...actually before the 4yo wakes up, really. That girl is attached at the hip and has something to say all day long. I need to appreciate the sweetness of it while it lasts.

Diana, I don't think hubby is scared of the V. just the usual nerves. October 8th is the day! He is supposedly getting a valium. I hope it works better on him than me. I got one before my surgery and it didn't feel like it did anything.

Weight and meal plan is a mystery today.

Last edited by CoolMom75; 09-17-2015 at 12:01 PM.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 07:57 PM   #202  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Thyroid meds take time to build up. So, I know this has to be a coincidence, but I felt better today. A few hours after I took it, I felt more clearheaded. I have been progressively feeling worse. I didn't know if it was hormonal or thyroid related.

Flower Thank you very much for the link. I will check it out.

Kelijpa How did you listen to Belleruth? Did you try any of the options I mentioned? Again, I'm not sure about smart phones but it seems like you could download it to one or listen right from the site. Was you hair easier to fix this morning? My hairdresser needs to cut mine shorter the next time.

Nicholsfamily Thank you for donating blood. I have family members that have needed blood transfusions. I used to donate, too. I stopped when I was diagnosed with the angioedema. I need to find out if I can donate with this. Congrats on the 157!

Inkrid By your description of your shirts, I would say you are losing. Great job!

Mamamia All of that cleaning is so much physical work. I rearranged the pantry tonight to see what I was getting low on. Everything gets so piled up that you can't see what you have/don't have.

Coolmom You will be so glad once the V has been done and you have been given the green light. I was given a strong pain med when I had an abscessed tooth. It didn't work! It messed up my head and made my limbs feel heavy. No pain relief at all. I took Advil and it took care of the pain. Go figure. I hope he doesn't have any problems at all.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening.

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-17-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:04 PM   #203  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1470 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (760 calories)
Salad/bowl w/chicken, fajita veggies, lettuce, romaine, extra cilantro, and BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Jari Love Get Ripped 1000 w/5's & 10's
Old 09-17-2015, 08:56 PM   #204  
The best is yet to come!

Diana Maybe we burned a few calories along the way with our cleaning! Also, you mentioned earlier about having customers. What sort of business do you work at?

Today was better! No junk. Not posting my weight until TTOM is over!

Lunch - granola cereal, coffee w/milk

Dinner - two egg sandwiches, seltzer water
Old 09-18-2015, 08:02 AM   #205  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

mamamia Good job on your day. DH and I own a diesel repair shop. We work on light/medium duty diesel trucks, not the big semi type. We have owned the shop and worked together (and been married ) going on 27 years.

Last night I added on: Sedentary Stretch from Perfect in Ten Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

TTOM still hasn't shown up. Maybe it got the news feed about my labs.

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 164.6
Up: .2

I have gained .2 every day for the last 3 days. Not sure what's up. Hopefully just a minor fluctuation. Probably another coincidence, but I am not as sore this morning. I have been really sore for months now.

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Old 09-18-2015, 08:44 AM   #206  
The best is yet to come!

Diana Wow! Do you work on the trucks? I don't know the first thing about fixing a vehicle. I can put a bike chain back in place when my kids pop one off though! I always prayed that the Lord would give me a husband that would either know how to fix the house or our car. He blessed me with a man who can do both! Do you find it fun to work together most days? Glad to hear your soreness is going away a bit, hang in there!

Breakfast - granola cereal, coffee w/milk

TGIF!!!
Old 09-18-2015, 08:51 AM   #207  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Everyone!

Had a drink with beet juice, carrot juice and orange juice for breakfast.

Still staying on plan. It's hard because I'll get these random, suddenly ravenous periods where I don't care anymore and will want to eat everything in sight!! It's hardest when DH cooks something and I can smell the steak or the French toast or whatever from the other end of the house! Of course right around when I'm supposed to eat my "planned" meal!! LOL
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:00 AM   #208  
The best is yet to come!

Inkrid Will be praying for the Lord to give you strength! It will be worth it!
Old 09-18-2015, 09:37 AM   #209  
Warrior Princess

Sorry I have been MIA, the drama was really bad this past week. Good news is I finally got word that I will be on the schedule 4 days next week. I was losing sleep over money. I was very angry because it took 6 weeks total for them to get me on the schedule properly which IMO is unacceptable. If I didn't know the owner since 4th grade I would've probably quit. It wasn't her fault though it was her district manager, but that's over.

Next saga is I overheard my ex fat-shaming our 12yr son to the point of tears. He's not obese by any means, just that chunky pre-teen stage. Needless to say I ripped my ex a new one and it got really ugly. Haven't heard from him since. I hope we never hear from him again but we probably won't get that lucky. Nobody messes with my kid.

After having my copper IUD removed my anxiety/panic disorder is completely gone. Totally unexpected but I am over the moon about it. Psych suspects either the frequent hormone flux from irregular periods or copper overload? I'll take it. If I'm still okay in a few months she will begin to taper me off anti-anxiety meds. The IUD wasn't responsible for starting it since I had it placed a year after the anxiety started but it might have just kept it going by messing up my cycles, KWIM? Weird.

Sorry I'm rambling. I have been going to the gym almost everyday and have been getting told a lot that I have lost weight..again. Diana, I know what you're Doc is saying about actual weight numbers. I'm around 143p but easily look 120. Sorry your thyroid is causing problems again. I know how awful it is. I just had a full panel ran again because of my Mom's history and luckily I'm still okay. I don't know if you remember or not but she was pregnant with me when she got graves disease and eventually thyroid cancer. She was always dealing with medication adjustments and blood tests, eventually having it removed. What a mess. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I have to run to work so I will catch up with everyone more later. Have a good weekend.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #210  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Diana - I know nothing about thyroid issues but I hope the new drug helps you and you don't have any troubles with it.

Inkrid - I love lobster! But hubby says I can't eat it around him anymore. It grosses him out, not just the lobster but wasn't me eat it. lol

Nicholsfamily - WTG on donating blood! I go again next week. My last donation was my first in two years, you can't donate here when you a pregnant and for 6 months after having a baby. But next week will be my 32nd time. I usually find my scale is down a bit after donating.

novangel - sorry to hear about your ex. Hope your son is doing okay after the comments.

Last couple days were busy! But my scale did drop 1.6 pounds! yay! Usually it goes up on my days off so I am super happy about this. Hopefully I can keep it up over the weekend though. Having my kick off Norwex party tonight, super excited! I doubt I will have much time to eat the snacks I am providing but hopefully I can enjoy a glass of wine or two after everyone goes home! This cold is really lingering. I feel not too bad but I sound gross!

Happy Friday everyone!

Last edited by sotypical; 09-18-2015 at 01:58 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote