Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 10:04 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up January 2015 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-27-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #2  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!
Happy New Year!

Starting off at 165.8 up .7

B-oatmeal, raisins, sunflower seeds and almond milk w/cappuccino
L-?
D-?
E- frigid hike, sun is out, so have to go out!

Best to all

So lunch ihad leftover rice and mushrooms it was less than a cup, yummy
D- salad, greens, 5 bean salad, raw and marinated mushrooms, garlic stuffed olives, croutons, a little Italian dressing and a little homemade sauerkraut.
S- carolans Irish cream
E-5 mile hike w/DH and little dog

Best to all

Last edited by kelijpa; 01-01-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:06 PM   #3  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

2015! I'm 160.6 and that is a pound less than last month, 21 pounds down for the year.

B egg on toast, decaf with milk
L chick noodle soup
D chick noodle soup
Old 01-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Happy new year everyone. Net for 2014 +5.8. Oops. 2015 gonna be better.
149.8 this morning! Below 150! Family get together today so challenging to stay on plan.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

The gang is all here..yippee-yi-yo-ki-yay!!

Old 01-01-2015, 03:21 PM   #6  

Happy New Year!! I'm back after a long break. I just needed some time away from the computer.

I'm 198 lbs, which is more than I'd like to be at this point with still 10 weeks to go.

All the holiday treats are out of the house. Thankfully.

Breakfast was a "muffin" I make, egg beater, I can't have eggs because of my gallbladder mixed with oatmeal, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder and honey, then microwaved in a cup.

Lunch was turkey, FF cheese lettuce and mustard sandwich with raw carrots.

Snack was this granola thing I make, oatmeal, natural PB, flaxseed and prune pieces.

Dinner will be ground chicken patty will probably skip the bun, steamed green beans, and baked sweet potato.

I also did strength training today, chest and back and ran 2 miles.

My next OB appt is next week. I know I am up about 2 lbs since last month which I think ok for now. I actually put on most of my weight around the end of the 1st and beginning of the second trimester. Since then the weight gain has slowed. I'm still about 20 or so lbs less than I was at this point with my other babies, so yeeah!

Last edited by GlamourGirl827; 01-01-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:46 PM   #7  
Warrior Princess

New year, new thread! I'm still here and in it to win it.

I have no idea what my exact current weight is but my clothes feel the same. I'll check soon in the AM.

My usual routine is lots of running with some upper arm strength training to keep the bat wings at bay. This is a "no bat wing" zone.

The gym closed at 1pm today but I still managed to make it for my 5k. No time for arms.

Cheers.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:18 PM   #8  

Hi GlamourGirl827 wb. Can I call you GG?

Hi Novangel, Mossy, Fluffypuppy, Coolmom, Kelijpa and last but certainly not least, our great forum gardner, Diana.

I have not been here for a few days. Shoulder, back neck still messed up. So far have spent way too much money trying to resolve this. With no luck. Need a new chiropractor. Trying to avoid pt. Its just muscle. Thats all. But it is a big long muscle. And it does not want to loosen its mighty grip.

So I want to write to you all individually. But what I want, and what I should do are 2 different things. I miss the freedom of being able to type without guilt that I am causing damage.

Yesterday I ate way too many calories. Today didnt even bother to weigh myself. Today has not been much better. And the day is still young. I figure that tomorrow I will again deploy the calorie/carb police. ( Perhaps you can tell I do not have the best attitude right now about dieting)

Wishing everyone a healthy new year. Full with all that you need and want. I hope pounds can roll off with health and ease. <3
Old 01-01-2015, 06:23 PM   #9  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi all

just came in from a 25 mile bike ride, burned almost 1400 calories. I did NOT weigh myself this morning...I'll do that tomorrow.

B - small burrito out of ground turkey (taco flavor), mozzarella, beans, sour cream and guac. YUM!
S - fancy mixed nuts
L&D - just ordered papa john's grilled chicken club pizza
Old 01-01-2015, 07:25 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 230/192/120

Height: 5'2

Hello all,

I'm starting this year at 212.4

I've been very inconsistent this year, but I've noticed that the only times I'm successfully losing anything is when I visit these forums regularly. I had three slices of leftover pizza in my fridge, which I had today (nothing else). I live alone and don't cook at home so I order food A LOT, and I've promised myself that while I can order salads and light stuff, I cannot order pizza any more than once a month. Here's to sticking to that.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:13 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 82.2/78.5/64

Height: 176

Hey everyone!

I was in these forums a couple of years ago and lost a lot of weight. Unfortunately I've put it all back on and then some thanks to medication and just giving up. I've been back on track for the last three weeks and I've gone from 82.2 kilos to 79.4 which I'm happy with.

So far:
B - muesli and skim milk
S - light cheese on biscuits

How has everyone's holidays been?

For the rest of the day I had:
L - Small portion of chili with rice
S - A glass of skim milk, a plum, 4 shapes
D - Steak, mash potato and broccoli
S - Small protein bar and a low fat hot chocolate

I also had a mentos, a chocolate coin and an eclair which were off plan but I not too bothered about.
I lifted weights and used the cross trainer at the gym for an hour. I also did 10,000 steps throughout the day.

Last edited by AmyAmy; 01-02-2015 at 05:20 AM.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:38 PM   #12  
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 212/168

Height: 5'5

Hey to everyone! Happy New Year! I already posted in Dec acct so I will just say it feels awesome to be back on here with some of the strongest and most committed people I met last year.

On plan today! Yay!

Oh got on the scale this morning 190.0 on the nose. Right where I left off (sort of.)

Last edited by miniapplecocoa; 01-01-2015 at 08:43 PM. Reason: add info
Old 01-01-2015, 09:26 PM   #13  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to the regulars and all the newbies.

Today was not an on plan day but it was a lot lower calorie than I had been eating. Tomorrow will be a travel day. DH wants to eat at the Japanese steakhouse on the way home. I will request a to go box right off the bat to get most of the rice off my plate as soon as they put it there. It will not be an on plan or low calorie day but again, it will be better than it has been. After tomorrow I plan to be on plan and back in my calorie range. I cannot believe the weight I have gained. It's completely embarrassing. I don't like these extended vacation times for that reason. I haven't had any crazy binge days, only regular meals from restaurants. No multiple desserts or excessive drinking, etc. I haven't worked out or been on plan for 10 days. I know a lot of the weight it water weight. It is what it is, no matter what and it's time to get back on track. I won't do an official weigh in until we go back to work on Monday.

miniapplecocoa I saw your post in the other thread. I am also looking forward to getting back on track and eating healthier foods.

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening!
Old 01-01-2015, 09:42 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Kelijpa – Wow a 5 mile hike!! You’re awesome!!!!
Fluffy – Woo hoo for the 140s, I can’t wait to see those numbers. I’ve seen my current numbers for far too long!
Mossy, Novangel, Flower, Mini, Diana – hello!
Glamour – You are awesome!! What a great meal plan and running 2 miles while pregnant! Kudos to you my dear!! I wish I would have done the same while I was pregnant with my kiddos.
Syckgirlsfv – 25 miles!! WOW!! WTG!!
Ilovevegetables – I agree with the forum thing. This forum is so helpful. You get support, encouragement and accountability!! It’s awesome!

Amy – The important thing is that you are BACK!!

Happy New Year to you all!!!! Here’s to a fabulous year!!!!

Today started out on plan, dinner was definitely not, BUT I definitely ate a smaller portion that I would have a month or so ago. Weekly weigh in is tomorrow, taking measurements too – let’s see how I did.

Last edited by LindseyLou; 01-01-2015 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:45 PM   #15  
Trying to live below 200

Lindsey Hi
Closed Thread