Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 08:10 PM   #61  
Hopeful

S/C/G: 225.60/198.0/160

Height: 5'10"

Hello ladies!
I am currently 201.4 from 204.4 on Jan 1st.
I recently gained 15lbs over the past year, but I am determined to loose 40+ to get to my ideal weight of 160-150lbs.
I am 5'10 and 26 years old.
2 years ago I lost 40lbs by cutting out ALL RICE, ALL BREAD, and ALL SUGARY DRINKS(not even diet drinks). I also did one hour of ZUMBA fitness everyday, with occasional rest days. Drank plenty of water, that's pretty much all I drank. However I did manage to give myself a "Victory Meal" every 2 weeks to reward myself for my hard work and efforts.
This plan really worked for me and I KNOW I'll stick to it again to loose another 40+ pounds.
My brothers beautiful garden wedding is in November 2015 and I want to look and feel my best by then
Old 01-04-2015, 08:41 PM   #62  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

so we took a walk, just 2 1/2 miles but I burned almost 300 calories so it was worthy. Cooking my chicken right now - I put chicken breasts, cream of mushroom soup, and ranch seasoning in my pressure cooker, and I'm steaming green beans and white rice to go with.

I was going to cook the rest of my squash, which was supposed to be good through today, but it smelled weird so I had to throw it out.
Old 01-04-2015, 10:12 PM   #63  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Syckgirlsfv Congrats on the 3 pounds!

Fluffypuppy Congrats on your weigh in and the 140's!

Novangel Ian went to visit his family for the holidays. Hopefully he will check back in, soon.

Gonedancing Hi and welcome to the check-in. Hopefully the Dr. can help and give some support. Here an area of the forum about WLS: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-surgery-78/ Everyone is different when it comes to motivation. Wishing you the best with helping your Sis and wishing her the best, too.

CoolMom How are you and the family feeling? I hope everyone is getting better.

Mossy We just came from an area where it was 30 as a high and teens for the low. My skin is all dry and chapped. I hope it warms up for your area.

Kelijpa Glad all is well.

mdgirllovesfood Hi and welcome to the check-in. Hugs for all you have gone through. Good luck with your weight loss goals.

Loriherdz Hi and welcome to the check-in. Good luck with your weight loss goals.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 01-04-2015, 10:16 PM   #64  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 900 Calories +
I slept late this morning, so I ate breakfast later than usual. This allowed me to be able to only eat 2 meals. Tomorrow will be my weigh in and I will adjust my ticker. My last weigh in before the 10 day vacation was 167.6. TTOM is also going on, so things will get interesting this week. I am also changing up my lunch. I have had a difficult time finding some of my foods. I hate spending all day, running from store to store looking for the things I eat at lunch. I'll see how the new lunch goes. It will be the Amy's soup and apple. I will probably add some extra veggies to the soup. The soup is available at all the stores where I shop.

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch/Dinner (500 Calories)
grilled chicken breast 300 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories

Exercise:

TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-04-2015 at 10:31 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #65  

Height: 5"6

Hey team! Happy New Year! Sorry the long absence- I was travelling over the holidays. I totally gained approximately 8000 lbs over the break but I made a motivation board today so here goes! I also found my wedding dress and it hugs my body in a way that I never thought would actually look good! I fit into the sample size but they didn't come close to zipping so my summer goal is to have it zip up. I'm going by measurements till February since I can be a total slave scale. Here goes!!

K, off to read more and catch up on you all!
Old 01-04-2015, 10:50 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 192/192/160

Height: 5.5'

Thank you so much Diana3271!! You're right!!

Last edited by Noexcuse4me; 01-04-2015 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:22 PM   #67  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Welcome to all the new folks and welcome back Northern! The new year energy is great mojo.

Diana, that was me today, running from store to store. Our grocery day involves three stores and my egg guy. It is exhausting! We are all feeling much better here. Thanks for asking. Fingers crossed your scale is kind to you tomorrow. You've certainly done well getting back on plan.

I got all the foods stocked up and stuff to make curry for the first time. Hopefully I can keep portions down to offset the higher calorie foods. Tomorrow will have to be bread baking and cooking day.

Total cals today 1342
L two tacos at Taco Del Mar
D protein pancakes, made by my 7 yr old.

We are getting our sons to take on a dinner, with guidence, and it has worked out well! They are learning a lot and feeling the pride.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:41 AM   #68  

Hi all. I hope each of you have been having a good new year. Sorry I have been MIA. The neck shoulder and back thing persist. Its the dominant arm. So it makes healing more difficult. Although I do feel improvement. Just cannot do much. Staying away from the computer. Monday I have an apt with the network chiropractor. Network chiropractors are often amazing healers. And this one is. Hopefully she can give me some feedback on what she finds. As well as some good help in resolving the injury/trauma. Hopefully the osteopath will have a cancellation soon.

I miss being here. I have gained about 5 lbs. Sedentary, doing nothing.Hard to do projects etc. Even meditating is not possible now. And then not being able to be on the computer much.... I really am eating out of boredom.
But I am able to have more time without advil. So thats good.

Okay, enough about me. I hope everyone is doing well. Take care everyone <3

Last edited by flower123; 01-05-2015 at 03:25 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:50 AM   #69  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Well, I didn't win the lottery so it's back to work for me. I adjusted my ticker and I am still up 5 pounds from my last official weigh in. I actually lost 4 pounds overnight. I gained a lot of weight in 10 days. I'm ready to get rid of the 5 pounds and continue to work on my weight loss goal.

Last night I added on: Start Your Engines from Fat Free Yoga

Calories for yesterday: 900 +
Weigh In: 172.6 (TTOM)

Have a wonderful day!
Old 01-05-2015, 01:33 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Flower- I'm sorry you are still hurting! Major bummer. Hope it eases up soon.

Diana- Hey, that's not awful for travelling and eating things outside of what you planned! I had a blip after New Year's and was back up to 195 (holy shamolie) but today am back down to 190.4- it's amazing how fast the sodium bloat can dissipate once you get back to plan... Good for you on getting back on track and getting back to your yoga!

Coolmom- curry sounds fantastic. Mm... I think I could live on Indian/Asian cuisine alone (my hubby and brother would rebel tho!) We're getting ready to do the great grocery trek here as well.

Syckgirlsfv- that sounds kind of like the slow cooker pot roast we're doing! Cream of mushroom, cream of celery, french onion soup mix, sour cream, beef, carrots, onions, celery and mushrooms. Aren't slow cookers awesome!?

My hubby is still using the treadmill and the workout gear I bough him fits! He's determined to run this 5k with me (he's never done one) on the 25th. I'm pretty excited!!

Stayed in range yesterday, even with a date night out with the hubby. One thing I do hate though is having to obsessively look at menus with nutrition info and think "if I do this, I can't have this, or I could eat this, but that means skipping x, or I can have these two items but not a drink" etc. That part gets a little cranky-making...

We were going snowshoeing today (after buying me some winter gear) but the weather forecast had wind gusts up to 75 mph. No thanks! Going to try again for Thursday.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Old 01-05-2015, 02:18 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi all! Hope you all are doing well.

I have a horrible migraine headache thing going on (ugghhh since Saturday afternoon). I've been eating good today. Yesterday was too many calories, fairly healthy things, just way too much. I've been kind of lounging around today, doing a little housework and chasing kids around but not like a serious workout. My head is killin' me! UGH.

Anyways, here's my food log for today...

B – high fiber pumpkin muffin 180
L – turkey sandwich 550
S – cashews 150
D – chicken, stuffing, and green beans 470
Calories: 1350
Exercise: walking 1.5 miles
8 cups of water and daily vitamins
Old 01-05-2015, 02:21 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post

Lindsey I hope you are feeling better today and not coming down sick. The flu is terrible this year. DH went to the gun shop yesterday, where he likes to hang out. The owner of the store came down with the flu and it turned into pneumonia. He ended up in hospital and ICU for a day during the holidays. Another customer of the store there died from the flu/pneumonia combo. Be well and take care of yourself.
Yikes!! That's crazy!! And sad. I don't think I have anything like that I think I have a migraine that's just lingering (yay, huh?) that was making me feel queasy and just crappy in general.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:22 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypuppy View Post

149.4 this morning! Woohoo! Five pounds to go to get to previous low!
YAY!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2015, 02:27 PM   #74  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Mornin'

W 161.6
B egg, chicken sausage

Lunch and dinner rely on me cooking ALL THE THINGS. Ugh. Veg needs roasting, bread needs baking and maybe I'll make the chicken curry.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-05-2015, 03:13 PM   #75  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hey everyone

down a little more water today, but still got 4 pounds to go. At least to be back under 151. I have school tonight, so the only exercise I'll get is walking to class. This means careful eating today!

My dear ol' kitty is doing MUCH better today! The pain meds are working and she's a happy girl, and moving well. Lots of purrs and head bonks! Dr. called DH this morning with results from blood labs, and he said he's amazed at how perfect her numbers are...she very healthy. BUT, she does have a pretty bad bladder infection and they need to do a culture on the urinalysis they took from her. That's another $150 added to the $400 I spent on Saturday. She's SO worth it, though! And it could be that the bladder infection pain is what is causing her leg weakness...not arthritis. I hope so, because then we won't have to have her put on steroids.

B - belvita biscuits
L - leftovers...pressure cooker ranch chicken and steamed green beans
S - greek yogurt/almonds/pumpkin pie spice/honey/vanilla (if I'm really hungry, otherwise I'll save the calories)
D - I'm planning on a garden burger w/lite swiss and maybe some oven baked fries or salad before I leave for school

Everyone have a great day! We are looking at 79 degrees today and 81 tomorrow I am sorry for those of you who are cold right now!
Closed Thread