Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 03:26 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Whoa that was my page 9 response but page 10 is in full swing.

Welcome ACMontreal!

Flower is the no Advil because you are on the mend?

Yesterday 700 cals
Down 0.6 to 149.0! Yay!

Decided to quit one of my orchestras today and feel great. It was a 7 hour day every Sunday and 9 hour Saturdays every few weeks. I just couldn't do it anymore. And it was unpaid! And I was giving up work to do this. So lots of black marks. I know I made the right decision because I feel so energized ever since making this decision. Now I feel like I can face the long work days I have coming up this weekend.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:17 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 241/237/210

Height: 6'3

Thanks for all the warm welcoming,

Well i just try to make some changes and count calories, although i have been cheating. I go for a average of 1-1.5 pounds weight loss a week, which adds up to about 1800 calories a day. My mind is most set on keeping my numbers below that, as opposed to what im actually eating. Kicking these habits sure are hard, but i just gotta keep the end goal in time. Another awkward summer of feeing uncomfortable in the dead of heat, is something i want to avoid!!

Hey ps: how do i get that cool weight ticker thing underneath when i post. I made one but i would like it to show when i post!!

Until next time! (maybe even tonight!! who knows, maybe instead of grabbing a late night snack, ill just talk my night away haha)
Old 01-08-2015, 04:17 PM   #153  

Height: 5"6

fluffypuppy- that's so cool that you're in an orchestra! I am from Toronto too- what do you play?! Good for you for keeping your passion but in a way that doesn't burn you out!

And kelijpa- it's been like -35 max for most of the winter which is about the same in fahrenheit. Keep in mind that we are dressed for it here- snowpants from October till May. I know the rest of the world has a cold snap now and trust me- 20 degrees in panty hose is way worse than 0 degrees in snow pants!
Old 01-08-2015, 04:26 PM   #154  

Hey AC, welcome! You've got to wait 20 days and make 20 posts before you can have a signature Keep with it!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html
Old 01-08-2015, 04:36 PM   #155  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernChick13 View Post
I wish it was circus!! It's just circuits! And thank you for the will power dust! I went to the store just now on break and bought healthy protein snacks and had like a healthy binge? Weird...lol I don't think keeping food by my desk will help!

And I'm so glad, syckgirl- you deserved that holiday!!!!!!!!
Hahaha! I guess I read that too fast. A friend from the Netherlands had her kids in circus school and someone local is doing aerial acrobatics so my mind went there somehow. I want to go to circus school!
Old 01-08-2015, 07:31 PM   #156  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Up 1.2lbs today to 170.2lbs.

For breakfast, I had sardines, eggs, smoked oysters and oats.

For lunch, I had pilchards, squid, smoked oysters and cod roe.

For exercise, I did 60 minutes weight training after breakfast and 4 miles on the treadmill a long time after lunch. The cold is messing with my running As you said novangel.

Last edited by IanG; 01-08-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:55 PM   #157  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be another quick one for me.

ACmontreal Hi and welcome to the check-in!

CoolMom Congrats on the birthday party!

Kelijpa The Winter isn't too bad here. I could not handle the temps I am hearing about here. We didn't get above freezing today and last night was in the teens. This is unusual for us. Come on down and give us a try. Glad you were able to work from home.

Flower Wishing you the best and hoping you are turning a corner with your shoulder and neck issues.

Total Approx 1400 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 calories)
Amy's Light in Sodium Lentil Vegetable 320 calories
apple 80 calories
I added some extra veggie to the soup. I am not counting that at this time. I want to see how it goes this week with the transition from my usual lunch to the new lunch

Dinner (600 Calories)
grilled chicken tenderloins 300 calories
2 orders green beans 200 calories
carrots 100 calories

Exercise:
Upper Body & Sculpt w/8's from KCM's Start Here
TJ 20 Minute Workout w/weighted gloves
Old 01-08-2015, 09:06 PM   #158  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMom75 View Post
Novangel, that sounds like a plan that will work. Hopefully the changes aren't too tough for you. I had to put my foot down with pasta and pizza but now they don't seem to be that alluring to me. The curry and rice, on the other hand was crazy tempting for me and will need to go on the list.
I think I will do fine. Rice is the hardest, I agree. I will allow myself brown and found that if I add extra water and a little olive oil while it cooks it comes out softer and more tolerable.

My favorite meal in the world? Mexican fajitas. I'll skip the lime rice but they will have to pry flour tortillas out of my dead hands.

Ran a 5k tonight on the treadmill. Friday is my rest day and I need it because the skin on my left underarm is getting very raw.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:21 PM   #159  
Warrior Princess

Ian, yes this weather blows. Literally.

I found the perfect shirt:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2015-01-06-17-42-31-1.jpg (20.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #160  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

well, cooking dinner after a nice walk with DH. Almost 3 miles and 300 calories so it's better than nothing.

I have dinner in the oven - chicken fried (chicken or steak) and steaming green beans. Making mushroom gravy, too. The reason I don't know which meat it is is DH took everything out of the boxes and stuck them in the freezer and they aren't marked. So I don't know if it's chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken until I cut in to it! I don't mind because both are delicious

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 01-08-2015 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:48 PM   #161  
Hopeful

S/C/G: 225.60/198.0/160

Height: 5'10"

Hi guys!
I was down 1.2 lbs today! WOOHOO!! Keep going down!
Breakfast
Noosa Lemon Yogurt (160 cal)

Lunch
Light Cesar salad + Zipfizz Energy Drink (288 cal)

ZUMBA Extreme Results Fitness 60 mins

Dinner(protein packed)
Salmon and Tilapia filet + 1/2 Noosa blueberry Yogurt (505 cal)

I've had about 5 bottles of water today as well.
Can't wait to see my scale tomorrow morning

Dinner
Salmon and Tilapia Filet
Old 01-08-2015, 10:28 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Northern--I am down to one orchestra now from three. I just have too many students to keep up with my own playing. I play oboe in the orchestra and teach piano, flute and oboe.

Today: not very nutritious. Gotta do more veggies and a bit of dairy tomorrow. Keep forgetting to take vitamins.

Low cal juice 30
Chicken broth 20
McD hamburger 250
Coffee with creme 45
One ritz cracker 25?
Mini bag of baked cheezies 150
Broth 35
Low cal juice 20
Wasabi peas 130

Total 705

Really wanna see 148 point something tomorrow!
Old 01-08-2015, 11:16 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 235/192/140

Height: 5'2"

novaangel Thanks It still feels like I have forever to go!

Syckgirlsfv Totally looking for bison dogs next time I'm at the store, sounds yummy!

Fluffypuppy Thank you! And yikes on the weather! I hope you don't have any more unexpected work expenses.

NorthernChick13 Went back and looked at your dress and wow it really is beautiful, totally suits you! I had no idea what curling was until I looked it up but it seems fun and like a good work out.

CoolMom75 I am so impressed that you were able to do all that in such a short amount of time. I hope you're relaxing right now, you deserve it.

ACmontreal Welcome! Good luck with your goals.

Today was great, I got a ton of work done, some cleaning/organizing, stayed on plan and I did 50 minutes of Zumba this morning which really energized me for the day. I hope everyone else had a great day and stayed warm.

W-203.2
B- 1/2c Yogurt, 1/2 banana, 1oz walnuts, drizzle of honey, pinch of cinnamon
S - 1 slice homemade wholegrain bread w/ 1 tbs almond butter
L - Tuna Melt (1 slice bread, 1oz Mozzarella, 1/2 c tuna, 1tbs vegenaise, 1tbs chopped carrot) 1 orange
S- 1c red bell pepper, 2tbs hummus
D- Roasted Rosemary & Thyme Pork Tenderloin with Green Bean Mushroom Casserole
Old 01-09-2015, 08:10 AM   #164  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I have had a bit more of the angioedema going on the last couple of days. Not using the bathroom as much as usual and more swelling than normal, when I wake. My weight is staying steady, so that's better than a gain.

It was hard getting up this morning. I think all the travel and unpacking is catching up with me. I haven't done my breath work this morning since I overslept. I also have to get Cody to the groomer this morning. I will try to get it in sometime today.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 170.6
No Change

Have a fantastic day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-10-2015 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #165  

Fluffypuppy-that's awesome! I played clarinet in high school and loved it. Good for you for passing the torch (and keeping your own lit too!)

ohclementine- thank you! It's totally motivating me. Squatting hurts but not feeling great in my dress would hurt more!

Diana- I hope the angioedema doesn't bother you too much in the coming days!

So, I have a LOAD to do at work today in order for me to truly enjoy my weekend. I have to write 4 exams (I've started 2) and I haven't decided if today will be a rest day. I have worked out Monday through Thursday hardcore and the good thing is, the Monday to Thursday is built in.

Hmmm we shall see what the day brings! Food includes protein fruit smoothie, hummus/quinoa/hot sauce for lunch, apple and mango and beef jerky snacks...mmm!
Closed Thread