Getting out of the 160's - all ages/diets

You're on Page 8 of 35
Go to
  • Hi JenteIsving on your weight loss so far and to be absent and come back with a loss says you've learned a lot, keep up the good work I'd be happy honestly to get to 159-160 at this rate. It seems like the lower I get the more I sabotage things. I just want to give myself a little smile for my birthday.
  • Love2b150-Thank you!!! Can I join your plan to be 156 by the 4/14?!! That's an awesome goal!!

I haven't eaten off plan yet today, I did have hot chocolate though (to curb my sugar craving) so that was good but I hope the scale is nice to me tomorrow. I slowly feel an obsession with the scale happening LOL.
  • Hi All!

I think I might have posted here once earlier in the thread, but I'm checking in again. 161.5 today - hoping to get out of the 160s this month. Fingers crossed! It seems like anytime I even have a bite of something off plan, I gain, so I've definitely been struggling. Hoping that some camaraderie in this post helps!

• kk2323- you're so close!!!! way to go girl!

I was 169 again tosay! No gain so I'm ok!
  • hhm you certainly may join me I did well today and eventhough I messed up yesterday with my carbs I was still rewarded for some reason ... not complaining

Hi kk, you might as well do what I did and bookmark your spot in the 150's thread ... I just wanted to see what it felt like and you will know soon , way to go

I am a pound down from yesterday not sure how but I will take it 165.4 this morning ... hoping to see lower in the morning
  • I'm hanging in there at 161.8 today!

Good luck everyone!
  • TrayTeam, hoping for a nice whoosh for ya
  • Quote: Hi JenteIsving on your weight loss so far and to be absent and come back with a loss says you've learned a lot, keep up the good work I'd be happy honestly to get to 159-160 at this rate. It seems like the lower I get the more I sabotage things. I just want to give myself a little smile for my birthday.
    Thank you!
    Oooh, being in the mid-150s would be such an awesome birthday present. I'm rooting for you!
    (... and I'll secretly try to follow you to that "Out of the 150s" thread )

kk2323 and TrayTeam: Whoa, 161. Sooo close. Fingers crossed for both of you!

As for me, my ticker is not lying anymore
    I'm back down to 165.5 (with a fleeting glimpse of 165.4 this morning).
  • Hanging steady at 161! I had a nice run this morning, think I'll add a few more calories in and just drink a ton of water.

Let's do this kk2323, JenteIsving, hhm6 and love2b150!
  • Can I just say how much I love the energy in this thread??!

At 169 again today! Not gonna lie thought it would a bit down but it's not, went to sleep so hungry last night because I had no healthy options to eat
  • Quote:
    At 169 again today! Not gonna lie thought it would a bit down but it's not, went to sleep so hungry last night because I had no healthy options to eat
    *Hugs*
    That s*cks. But at least it isn't up, right (cold comfort, I know )?

TrayTeam is right, though: we got this. And we WILL move down to those 150's.

• Quote: *Hugs*
    That s*cks. But at least it isn't up, right (cold comfort, I know )?

TrayTeam is right, though: we got this. And we WILL move down to those 150's.

Ha!! Yes definitely!!

Random question, do you guys ever wake up feeling like you're thinner or weigh less? I can't tell if it's my stomach growls that make me feel this way (in the morning) but sometimes I swear I feel lighter, today was one of those days but no movement lol. It's ok though! Slow and steady wins the race
  • Quote:
    Random question, do you guys ever wake up feeling like you're thinner or weigh less?
    I'd never have thought I'd publicly admit to this, but then again I always thought I was the only one who gets this feeling: YES
    I sometimes have this late at night, just before drifting off to sleep. There are moments when I could *swear* certain body parts are getting thinner. As in, "hey, I can feel I'm losing weight in this or that part of my body right now".
    Other days, I wake up feeling a bit lighter in general. (Sadly, the scale doesn't always agree with my feelings )
    I don't know if that's just me being tired combined with an overactive imagination and a healthy dose of wishful thinking or what, but it floats my boat
  • I'm so ready to get out of the 160's. I've been trapped here for two months and counting. Come on, little needle, I know you can hit 159 on the scale. You're so close.
  • Quote: I'd never have thought I'd publicly admit to this, but then again I always thought I was the only one who gets this feeling: YES
    I sometimes have this late at night, just before drifting off to sleep. There are moments when I could *swear* certain body parts are getting thinner. As in, "hey, I can feel I'm losing weight in this or that part of my body right now".
    Other days, I wake up feeling a bit lighter in general. (Sadly, the scale doesn't always agree with my feelings )
    I don't know if that's just me being tired combined with an overactive imagination and a healthy dose of wishful thinking or what, but it floats my boat
    Haha that's awesome!! I felt the same today but no loss boooo! Still 169!! I don't have a digital scale though so I can't tell if I'm losing decimal places lol. I love the feeling though!

Quote: I'm so ready to get out of the 160's. I've been trapped here for two months and counting. Come on, little needle, I know you can hit 159 on the scale. You're so close.
    That was me in the 170s!! I hope 160s aren't the same