Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #16  

Hi guys, you're right that weight loss can make you feel pretty miserable, because you're burning off the toxins from a taco you ate in 1987. It's just hard on your body to filter it all out. I have liver disease, and battle the same thing, except that I get jaundice if I have too much of a surge of toxin release... my liver can't handle it all and begins breaking down liver tissue and discharging it back into my blood to just get it out of the liver. It can happen when I run for too long, lose too much fat from a run, or when I've been sick or too stressed... sometimes it's a perfect cocktail of life ingredients. For me, when this happens, my most effective method of battling being overwhelmed with toxins is to take 1 teaspoon of consumable Castor Oil first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Out of all the filtered water fasts, the organic juicing, and other liver cleanses I've tried, the castor oil is the best.

Last week, I ran too much, so I'm getting over jaundice now. I'm having to institute a 1 teaspoon Castor Oil flush every morning now as preventative maintenance. I don't know if it would help you guys, but maybe you could try it, too. I know that when I have jaundice, and it's within a week of my period, the hormones can't filter out, and my skin will burn like it's on fire. If your liver is overloaded like mine, it can back everything up.

Just make sure that if you try it, get the Castor Oil that's meant for consumption, and do NOT take more than 1 teaspoon, or you'll be parking yourself in the loo for the day. Also, start it on a Saturday to see how you respond to it. 1 teaspoon may flush you out the first day... never know.

Also... yes... run. Runners are notoriously happy people. Trust me. The endorphins, the sun on your face, the breeze, the music in your ears from your headphones, the sights scrolling by... Runner's legs... c'mon... Really... Run. Just get out there and love life. You will never regret it.
ChubbyRunner is offline   Reply With Quote