Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 02:53 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good afternoon all!
Well it isn't a good afternoon for me. I am wallowing in my own pity party and it isn't a pretty sight.
My in laws are driving me nuts. They are so paranoid that I will go into labor and not make it to the hospital etc. and it wearing on me. They call constantly and tell me to just go to the hospital and get checked (I'm not in labor) and I tell them it would be a waste of a trip because they would just send me home and that would break my heart to be sent home with no baby in my arms... I refuse to go until I am contracting and such. Well she is so afraid that since I am taking blue cohosh and red raspberry leaf tea that I may be contracting and not know it and when I do finally realize it it will be too late to get to the hospital so she is pressuring me to drive the hour and 10 minutes and just hang out in joplin all day... I don't want to. I just want to stay home and relax. is that so much?? I think I will know when labor starts. I have done this twice before and believe me labor isn't something you mistake for gas or anything dumb like that. I know my body. But anyway... I feel so overwhelmed today that I just want to cry. I guess I need a nap. I have tried everything to have this baby a little early and nothing has worked. They act like I don't care about it but I do. But the fact is I will have him regardless by tuesday anyway... but they act like that is soooo inconvenient for them. Sorry!! It's not like I plan to have a baby everyday and need their help with my kids. I think they can work with me here.
I don't know... I'm probably not even making sense. Ok, I'll get off my soap box now. lol
Jackie congrats on your 4# loss!! That's fantastic!! Don't worry about your gain from TOM, I'm sure it's all water.
Well ladies... I guess I will lay down for a while and see if that helps my mood. talk to you all later!
Old 06-22-2003, 03:08 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 160/158/125

Height: 5'4"

I started a new thread ladies
Closed Thread