Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 240/216/140

Height: 5'3"

Throwing 12 wadded up drive-thru cheeseburger/taco wrappers into the trashcan from across the room is pretty much like playing basketball. Do it in slow motion so you can count more minutes. If you miss with 11out of the 12 like me, squatting to pick them up counts as bodyweight resistance training. Win-win.

*make a boxed cake mix substituting applesauce for oil and using 2 eggs instead of 3. By doing this, it's OK to eat the whole cake because it has less calories.

*sugary cereal is OK as long as you use skim milk.
SweetAsCanBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #32  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAsCanBe View Post
Throwing 12 wadded up drive-thru cheeseburger/taco wrappers into the trashcan from across the room is pretty much like playing basketball. Do it in slow motion so you can count more minutes. If you miss with 11out of the 12 like me, squatting to pick them up counts as bodyweight resistance training. Win-win.
This just made me burst out laughing!!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 240/216/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
This just made me burst out laughing!!!
think I should have clarified to eat the cheeseburgers/tacos first?
SweetAsCanBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #34  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

If you have a row of fast food restaurants treat it like a buffet and hit all of them in a row ...cuz it only counts for one meal if you do it like that.

Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #35  
Sisyphus

S/C/G: 195 / 169.0 / 110

Height: 5'1"

If your midwife tells you to eat whatever you want while you're breastfeeding that means it's fine to have a whole cheesecake for breakfast. In fact you should feel good about yourself -- you're doing a great thing for your baby.

Each package counts as a single portion no matter how big it is. You should buy the largest package you can of chocolate or snacks because you'll feel fuller after it, so you're less likely to be hungry for meals later.

Food you make yourself, like cakes or cookies, is healthy. The more of it you eat the healthier you are.

Food only has calories in your own home, so at parties,barbecues or potluck lunches you should have as many helpings as you can stuff down -- it's rude not to.

(yes I've done all of these)
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote