Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-07-2013, 12:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 303/ticker/169

Height: 5'5"

Default Binge dream

I just had a dream where I was eating everything in sight. Thousands and thousands of calories. Then all of a sudden I remember that I'm dieting, and I've just totally blown it, and I wake up feeling this huge sense of relief that it didn't really happen.

I'm not quite sure why my sub-conscious went there, though. While I'm a bit hungry all the time, I'm not feeling these intense cravings, and don't go to bed thinking "Man, I can't WAIT until I get to eat something for breakfast!" Also - I realize that even though I haven't had a binge or cheat yet, it probably will happen at some point, and it's certainly not the end of the world when it does, as long as I stay the course for the long haul.

Funny how the mind works sometimes...
Fit dad 2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #2  

I dream about food all the time!! Not necessarily bingeing but just eating or food scenarios all of the time in my dreams! And I wake up feeling so guilty but then I look around and realize I didn't really do it!

The dreams are so vivid and specific when I am in them but when I wake up, I don't taste the Doritos or the pizza I ate. Now THAT would be awesome! I just want a little taste!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #3  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit dad 2b View Post
I just had a dream where I was eating everything in sight. Thousands and thousands of calories. Then all of a sudden I remember that I'm dieting, and I've just totally blown it, and I wake up feeling this huge sense of relief that it didn't really happen.
I swear I have had this exact same dream! I used to work at a bakery and I dreamed that I ate an entire tray of baked goods. When I woke up I was SO relieved that it was only a dream!
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

I too had this dream. Glad it was just a dream. Funny i felt full waking.
hiddenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #5  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Nope. Never had that one. Fingers crossed.

But before I took this journey I did have recurring dreams that I was running long distances, slim and fit as a fiddle. They were nasty to wake up from and to smell the coffee.

Last edited by IanG; 03-07-2013 at 06:41 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #6  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

That's so funny. I am super prone to stress dreams too, though I've never had one about binging and ruining everything!! Just be glad it only happens in your dreams!!

I actually wake up in the middle of the night (sometimes 10 pm or like 1 or 2 am) and I'm STARVING for some serious carbs. So this morning I woke up with a full bowl of crackers in my bed. I remember going downstairs and getting the bowl out of the cabinet, nothing else, or why I got crackersAND ranch pretzels. But anyways I fell asleep before I even ate them. I don't know what's wrong with me!
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote