Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 191/184/140

Height: 5'4" BMI-31.6=OBESE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandypandy2246 View Post
In 2013, I want my BMI to move from OBESE to OVERWEIGHT!
ME TOO!!
If I could stop this night time nonsense eating I would probably lose all this weight without even trying. What I mean by night time eating is that I've eaten for the day and around 8pm I want to binge. I want to eat anything easy. And I'm not even hungry!

There's some pretty good resolutions here and it's nice to know I'm not alone with this night eating problem I have.
valentine21463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #17  

Height: 5'6"

I think I am going to make an easy list, and just say that in 2013 I want to keep losing weight. I wont set an amount, or a time, I just want to keep losing. No more gaining. And no gaining back what I lost.

I have lots of hopes, dreams and wishes for 2013 - maybe this year will be better. Only time will tell!
Natlyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 178/177/135

Height: 5'7

My resolution is to be patient and consistent this time around with losing weight and changing my lifestyle health-wise.

To aim to not eat any fast-food whatsoever for at least a month, not even the "healthy" kind (like Subway).

And to cut out soda. The fake sugars in the zero calorie kinds make me feel badly, so I won't even drink those. I will replace it with green tea (which I used to drink a lot of before).

DecemberSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #19  

Height: 5'8.5"

For those struggling with the night eating habit, I just want to encourage you. I was the world's worst! And over the past 6 months I have broken the habit. Now I don't even eat at night even if I am actually hungry (I'm quite a night owl and often wake up in the middle of the night and putz on my computer, etc.) It was a huge victory for me and I feel much better not having my system bogged down with all that food.

You can do it!!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 331/164/164

Height: 5'8"

I still need to do some thinking on resolutions, but I think they might be:

1. Get this binge eating disorder under control once and for all (35 days binge free and counting...)

2. At a minimum, maintain my current weight. The treatment I am getting for binge eating is designed to break the binge cycle, not to lose weight, so I am not committing to losing weight. However, I am committed to maintaining where I am for now until it is ok for me to start thinking about weight loss again.

3. Continue to improve my health through exercise and by addressing medical issues head-on rather than worrying about them. I neglected my body for so long and feared going to the doctor because I didn't want to hear him tell me about the problems that obesity was causing, and I was afraid of finding out about illnesses - as if not knowing about them keeps me from having them . I got a mammogram and am now dealing with multiple growths on my thyroid (scared about this one), and have an appointment to get some moles checked out. I also commit to a full physical next year.

4. Focus on my personal life. I don't have one right now, really. Too much of a workaholic, too shy, and too busy. But excuses have to stop. I want to make some friends, take up some activities, possibly do some MeetUp events and - gasp - think about online dating. I have no idea how to go about any of these things, but it is time for some balance in my life. I will be asking forum members for advice on this resolution!
KittyKatFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:55 AM   #21  

S/C/G: HW-267/SW-252/ticker/GW-180

Height: 5'2"

2013 is going to be an exciting year for me because I start an amazing new job on Jan 2nd and I am getting married in September!

The resolutions:

- run at least two 10k races (I am registered for one in April and one in June)

- wear more colour (I pretty much wear exclusively black, but on Boxing Day I bought a beautiful red wool coat and 3 sweaters in colour!!)

- complete the 'New Rules of Lifting for Women' workout plan
westcoast rosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:22 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 191/184/140

Height: 5'4" BMI-31.6=OBESE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle View Post
For those struggling with the night eating habit, I just want to encourage you. I was the world's worst! And over the past 6 months I have broken the habit. Now I don't even eat at night even if I am actually hungry (I'm quite a night owl and often wake up in the middle of the night and putz on my computer, etc.) It was a huge victory for me and I feel much better not having my system bogged down with all that food.

You can do it!!!!
6 months! That's awesome! Care to share some of your coping methods?
valentine21463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:31 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 132/116.6/114

Height: 5'2"

Mine is really just to stay on the wagon, maintain, daily recording of calories & exercise, and to stay realistic. I also want to try and stay injury free - this is difficult for me because I tend to overdo things and push just a little too hard.
Precious Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:47 AM   #24  
Japanese Student

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'3''

I know that I'm gonna ride the heck out of my new bicycle! I'm so excited to get better at riding a bike! I guess you could say my resolution is to simply bike a lot!
Spiritix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:55 AM   #25  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

my goal is to be able to run 3 miles on the treadmill, even if it's in intervals due to my asthma....it's a huge mental step for me to push past running 2 miles, which i can do regularly, to running 3 which i've never done before...we'll see what i can do
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:04 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 301/287/240

Height: 5'7"

That is a good idea to go 30 days without fast food.

My resolutions: 1. wake up on my days off by 8am.
2. Do 30 mins of cardio/day
3. weight train 3 x/wk
4. average 2000 calories a day (I have binge eating disorder so this is hard for me)
5. drink more water
6. lose 40 pounds.
katrinakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:16 AM   #27  

you look great!well done!

__________________________________________________ ________
wwwthlmobilestorecom
Bicgatepc02 is offline   Reply With Quote