Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #16  

My insights are:

I had an awesome lift day- warmed up, then did 30 minutes of spinning and 35 minutes of weight lifting for my legs and some abs. I feel great after that. It was hard to get there though b/c I had a lot to do beforehand. I will work arms tomorrow! Can't wait.

Glad you have a supportive SO. I do too... in a way. I feel that he is crazy about me as is and he would not care if I gained 20lbs and turned to flab. So- I have to find motivation from within, which is fine.

I have done ok otherwise today...
kelleyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #17  

Wow Kelly,
Well done on spending that much time at the gym. I haven't hopped on a spin bike in years.. I need to put it on my todo list. When I was doing spin classes regularly I was so fit! I can't believe how good a workout it is.
I think my partner would love me in I was 20lbs heavier too although I think he would always encourage me to be healthier. So if I was 20 lbs heavier and unhealthy then he would care. But in all honesty, 20 lbs extra on me would be a disaster. I have one of those figures that doesn't carry weight well. It goes straight to my face and it looks a bit like I'm just swollen. I have a few friends who are much much heavier than me at the same height and they always look beautiful. They carry weight lower down and their faces still glow and they have nice body shapes still. I think they look gorgeous regardless of their weights anyway.

I'm very tired today. Xmas party last night! Took its toll. We had people over and I'm not one to stay up late but I did and although I enjoyed myself I'd probably have been happier if I had those few extra hours sleep.
I have had two Xmas party days do exercise has not been done.
I will rectify that today.
My insight for today: I stress a lot about other people's welfare.. Not always in a productive way. Sometimes in a way that limits my ability to ask for a favour from pèople or have expectations of them which then causes me to be frustrated when I need help and cannot ask.. Not weight related but significant all the same.

Last edited by Desert Dweller; 12-08-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Desert Dweller is offline   Reply With Quote