Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #1  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

Default PLATEAUS. (Just venting!)

Ever sit at the same weight for a couple weeks and it just feels like forever? I've been sitting at 190-191 since around the 6th, and although that really wasn't -that- long ago, it feels like I've been sitting at this weight for so long! I'm ready to be out of the 190s like I don't know what. I know I haven't been 100% perfect this month, but I know I've still been eating at a deficit so weight loss should be happening. But nope, it's just stuck here and now I'm heading for the week-before-my-period bloat and I feel like I won't be anywhere NEAR what I wanted to be by the end of the month. Or maybe I will, I tend to have a "woosh" right after my period.

And I've noticed that -- my weight comes off in chunks. But sometimes I really wish it wouldn't do that! I'd rather have a steady 1-2lbs loss a week then to randomly lose it all at the end of the month cause then I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something, lol.

Goal needs to hurry up and get here; I'm tired of weight-loss mode. The end.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

You're singing my song, Lauren, only I am to old to have periods. You sort of loose interest when nothing happens for weeks. We just have to hang in there.
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #3  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

I lose in whooshes too. I have to constantly remind myself to be good ALWAYS as it's not like I'm only losing during a "whoosh", but it's SOOOO much easier to stay good when you see the scale cooperating.

I've gotten used to it, but that doesn't mean I like my (as I call it), my monthly stall-out, which for me, is almost 3 weeks long every month!!!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote