Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

DianaHello there and thanks for the encouragement. I had a good first day back at work. They had some help for me but tomorrow I am on my own however we have a few children on vacation. It helps that my first week back is short. We have Good Friday off and Monday is a professional development day so they give us a nice lunch and we have workshops in the afternoon. Like you I am aiming for more sleep tonight. Have a good sleep.

LarryCongratulations on the weight loss.

kathydeeThanks for the well wishes. I hope you had a good day too.

So I used 3.5 of my weekly points for dark chocolate but I feel good. I have lots of weeklies left. I am going to aquafitness tomorrow after work so I have to plan for a snack to eat on the subway on my way. I finish work at 5:30 and have to travel to the pool which may take 45 minutes or more and my class is at 6:30. But Thursday I am done at 3 and off Friday until Monday.

Good night.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #62  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! Running late tonight! Sleep well. See you tomorrow!

Total Approx 1470 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner 700 Calories
Grilled Chicken Tacos 600 calories
Sauce 100 calories

Exercise:
Shape Bikini Body Camp Transforming (Cardio Interval)
KCM's 30 MTF TLC CoffeyFit Blend Premix w/weighted gloves
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #63  

Good day of food so far and hope to keep it that way

Bkfast

1/2 C granola, a little yogurt
soft boiled egg
herbal tea

Lunch
1/2 turkey ham open faced sandwich - tomato/lettuce/no mayo
1/2 C or so frozen mango chunks (yes I'm addicted)

Snack before the workout
more mango chunks (maybe a cup or a little bit less?)

Dinner
Made this Mexican shrimp soup which is almost fat free
just a few carrots, onions, 1/2 potato, shrimp and some shrimp stock - next time an authentic Mx recipe calls for 1 or 2 chilli peppers, I think I'll use one (mouth is on fire!)

A large veggie salad
Romaine lettuce, tomato and carrot (rice vinegar)

Two diet 7-ups (somehow kills the craving for other foods)

Might eat some more mango chunks later if I feel hunger

Workout:
1 hour in the gym pumping freeweights: back/bi/abs
20 minutes (about 3K) on the elpitical for cardio

Scale showed I was down another pound, so 4 lbs total since 3/24, have about 5 more to go - can start to feel it in the body :-).

Last edited by kathydee; 04-03-2012 at 11:13 PM.
kathydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #64  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Have a great day!

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 147.4
Down: .4
Old 04-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning everyone!!

Yesterdays food totaled 899 calories.

Breakfast Egg Beaters and fat free cheese in a mug

Morning Snacks 8 raw radishes, 2 tangerines and 24 strawberries

Lunch I skipped lunch

Afternoon Snacks 1 medium banana, 1 cucumber peeled and sliced in vinegar

Dinner 2 hot dogs at the Shriner's meeting (not the most healthy choice but oh well)

I had a major whoosh yesterday (last night??) I was up every 1/2 hour to pee. Lost 4 pounds down to 214 now

Larry

Last edited by Larry H; 04-04-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #66  

Off to another good start - going to push a little more for a couple of days then relax and up my calories for a day to remind my body it's not food is not in scarce supply.

Breakfast
1/2 bananna/A slice of Papaya
2 eggs boiled (only one egg yolk)
Herbal tea

Passed on the fruit chunks last night.
kathydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #67  

Height: 5'2"

i keep wobbling between eating healthy and eating junk. i was waiting for my boyfriend to join me in our challenge to eat strictly, but now i think he is finally on board.

downloaded the fat secret calorie counter app that i had before and really liked, but people at work were poking fun at me for scanning barcodes all the time. as per the advice here..who cares! it's back on my phone and i'm back to scanning.

i feel pathetic for wanting to "start again" and i keep putt putting and half heartedly trying. i'm ready to get very strict and just really challenge myself in the coming weeks.

biggest challenge: i'm cutting off chocolate. yep. i'm not even having "fake" chocolate like fiber one brownies. hoping to do this for atleast the month of april.

Last edited by valalltogether; 04-04-2012 at 12:59 PM.
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 183/163.5/140

Height: 5'7"

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm still bouncing around the same weight. Now I think I have stress working against me. We are getting to the end of the semester, the end of my classes, two online classes through another university that I absolutely have no choice but to pass, and not finding a job. That's just the school stress which is a drop in the bucket compared to the at home stress.

The day before yesterday I got the bike out again. It hasn't been out since last summer. I rode up and down the street in front of the house because my little one was playing in the yard. Yesterday afternoon, she was gone so me and the older two went for a ride around town. We made two laps (about a mile each lap) and on the second time around I beat my almost ten-year-old by two blocks. It would have been by a lot more if I didn't keep stopping for her to catch up. I have done some pretty good damage to my knee too. I could feel it when I started riding so I had to turn around to wrap it. I have another flair getting ready to hit in a day or two so I'll be a couch potato for a few days. I did get a walk in yesterday too. I need to do it while I can!

I hope everyone is having a great day and a good week!!
erinrenae80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

So I'm sure some of you heard about the tornados in Texas yesterday. I am in the Arlington area where it got hit. The neighbors houses behind us were damaged pretty bad. The road behind us is covered with trees and pieces of people's homes. I've never been in a tornado, nor do I want to be again, but it makes you count your blessings and makes you realize how lucky we really are. It made me realize that I'm basically ruining my life by being overweight. I don't do things because I'm overweight. Everyday isn't a promise, glad I had another tomorrow! Take care everyone and please be safe!

As far as the diet goes, it's going pretty well! I haven't weighed in a few days so I guess I'll weight tomorrow to see how good/bad I'm doing!
KatieAlyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Today's calorie count was 1396. My plan is 1400. Guess I can't get closer than that I am 4 under plan!

Breakfast: Egg Beaters and Fat Free Cheese slice in a mug

Lunch: Liver, mashed potatoes and corn

Afternoon Snack: Two tangerines

Dinner: DW and I attended a Marine Corps League Spaghetti Fundraiser. We ate spaghetti with marinara sauce two meatballs and a salad with Italian dressing and black coffee.

My sodium ended up at 2126 mg, not terrible but more that my 1500 mg goal.

We will see what effect this has on my weigh in tomorrow morning

Larry
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #71  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone! Another busy day. I'm doing end of month bookkeeping.

Katie I heard about all of those storms! I'm so glad you are safe! I know your nurse said everything looked OK on your lab reports, but have you heard anything else?

Total Approx 1460 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (690 Calories)
9 ounce Sirloin 400 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories
strawberry yogurt 90 calories

Exercise:
Amy Dixon's Breathless Body
Old 04-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Morning Weight unk

Breakfast
Popcorn 100
4 slices Pizza 1000
Swiss roll 270
Sub Total 1370

Lunch
None
Sub Total

Dinner
Potato soup 800
Flat bread 300
Sub Total 1100

Daily Total 2470

Water 48

Well I feel like the worst mommy ever … I listened to my nagging mother .. She believes that dd’s cough is just allergies …and after I said I was going to take her to the doctor today kept on and on until I broke down and didn‘t take her.. Mom wanted dd to go to daycare today but I stayed home with her and gave her meds today she broke out in the cold sweats a few times today but never had a real temperature.. She didn’t want anything but apple sauce today either.. Talked her into yogurt.. And she ate a bowl of soup and a popsicle tonight . She wouldn’t even eat pudding. Well tonight I stayed in dd’s room and watched tv ( on mute ) while she slept.. She got about an hour in and started coughing and I got her sitting up before she gagged herself and she only threw up a little bit this time. I now have her propped up again so she can breath better. My mom isn’t happy about it and doesn’t agree with me but I am taking her to the doctor tomorrow. Damn it I am taking her to the Doctor !! * shakes my head and grumbles* It is ridiculous that I should be made to feel like a bad mommy cause I want to take her to the doctor. My mom basically told me she shouldn’t have said anything cause I do what ever I want to anyway. I am frustrated with the whole thing. *l* And also had my dd say she hates me and only loves Mom ( which is what she calls my mom). So over all I am just feeling wonderful today.
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #73  
Trying to live below 200

Qtkitty You've had a rough day! So sorry to hear this. I don't have any "mommy advice" since I don't have any experience. Just sending "hugs" your way. I hope your DD feels better soon. Sending healing thoughts her way.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #74  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Erin - Ice that knee at night and it will help. It sucks to do it, but it really is worth it

Another 3.6 miles towards my goal of 60 for the month tonight!!! Those numbers are small compared to a lot I see, but for me and my body, it's huge and I am so sweaty and proud Amber and I still have Bootcamp Abs to do tonight too!!! Can't wait to see what the HRM says I burned by the end - and my shower at the end is going to feel SOOO good

Katie - Stay safe! You haven't seen the last of those storms from what the news says.
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Katieglad to hear you are okay and yes stay safe.

qtkittyWow you had a hard day is right. You are making decisions like taking your dd to the Dr. out of concern and love. It is sometimes difficult to know if a Dr. is needed or not. And I don't know if this helps but I remember telling my Mom that I hated her once or twice and I love her with all my heart, I did then too.

Day two at work and all is okay. I made it to the pool for aquafitness. I had to rush after work but made it. Afterwards I went for a falafel with mint tea. I have points left which is unusual but am done eating for the day. After reading and posting on 3FC I am going to bed. I have another long day tomorrow. I may stop at Subway on the way home and get a turkey sub sans cheese with lots of veggies and mustard. I have to get to the Farmer's Market this Saturday as I am almost out of veg and fruit.
I have a lunch of sunflower sprouts with tuna and dressing and two apples packed and ready to go.

Good night.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote