3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 7/18 - 7/24 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/238355-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome-7-18-7-24-a.html)

K9Owner 07-20-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail207 (Post 3946435)
Hi, I am a little late starting this but I could realy use the accountability ;).
So my name is Abby I am currently working perdium as a CNA and I will be going to nursing school in the fall. My goals are to eat two servings of fruit and four servings of vegetables every day, so far this week I have been doing well and losing some weight :carrot:! I just hope that I can be this good once school starts :book2:!

SW:181
GW:176

7/18: 181
7/19: 179
7/20: 178

Bless You!
Good Luck with this complicated goal during nursing school!
:hug:

alaskanlaughter 07-20-2011 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yumm....my brother in law caught a big king crab from his crab pots last night! this is one of the things that i LOVE about living here...you can go out on the water, set out crab pots, and bring home fresh-caught alaskan crab for dinner!

Attachment 39832

stacygee 07-20-2011 02:36 PM

Shells- I have the same dimply thighs. My calves aren't so dimply but they are big. My stomach is awful from pregnancy and fat loss. Some of I think is skin that will never go away. YOU in that dress... I saw NONE of that. You looked HOT.

Berry- I'll try to update a pic. Last time I tried I couldn't get it to work.

K9Owner 07-20-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter (Post 3947003)
yumm....my brother in law caught a big king crab from his crab pots last night! this is one of the things that i LOVE about living here...you can go out on the water, set out crab pots, and bring home fresh-caught alaskan crab for dinner!

Attachment 39832

WOW!!
I'd :love: that for dinner!!
YUMMI :drool:

K9Owner 07-20-2011 06:08 PM

I'm working tonight.
I ate Chinese for lunch today and had a 1800 cal day.
I'll check in tomorrow.

I did get River drops for her eyes. It seems to be somewhat helpful. The discharge is not as productive. We'll see how she is in the morning.

Have a great OP evening ;)

darius 07-20-2011 06:18 PM

Happy Birthday Larry! Lots of birthdays this month. Even my wife's birthday is this month.

berryblondeboys 07-20-2011 06:27 PM

Ok bought 30 day shred and the other similar one out, forgot the name. I figure I can do that while staying with family and at the hotel if nothing else. We're bringing a portable DVD player for the kids in the car. How funny will I look doing that? But I've worked so hard for 7 months, I don't want to go - week without doing anything but light, slow walking with kids.

I k ow they need weights. I guess I should do it tomorrow before going to see what I need to bring to do the workout.

Diana3271 07-20-2011 09:05 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Total Approx 1440 calories + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
1/2 wedge lite LC cheese/Lettuce 25 Calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
cup Okra + tomato soup 100 calories
cabbage 100 calories
collard greens 100 calories
stewed chicken 400 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60

Larry H 07-20-2011 09:25 PM

Thank You ALL for all of your kind birthday wishes!! :hug:

No scale movement today, I am still at 222 pounds.

I have had a great birthday. I am a little over my calories today due to the Italian Pasta, but my sodium is sky high and off the scale. I will probably have a gain tomorrow as a result.

My calorie cycling so far is:

7/18/11 - Mon -goal 1651 calories - actual was 1864 (213 over)
7/19/11 - Tue -goal 1201 calories - actual was 904 (297 under)
7/20/11 - Wed -goal 1501 calories - actual was 1636 (135 over)
7/21/11 - Thu -goal 1351 calories - actual was
7/15/11 - Fri - goal 1801 calories - actual was 1829 (29 over)
7/16/11 - Sat -goal 1501 calories - actual was 1468 (33 under)
7/17/11 - Sun -goal 1501 calories - actual was 1404 (97 under)

Total for the week 50 calories under. :D I will take that!!:carrot:

I got in a one mile walk tonight with my Son, Daughter in Law and Grandson.

My DW and I are returning to the same Italian Restaurant tomorrow to see friends we have not seen in a year. I will eat lightly either by choosing a different meal or by cutting my portion size. Where there is a will there is a way!!:D

Larry,

berryblondeboys 07-20-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellsbrood (Post 3946704)
Thanks for your reply, Melissa. I did measure my wrists and it was just over 6.5. So, do you think you'll be eating between 1300-1500 forever? Or do you think that once you reach 175 you'll eat at a maintenance range?

I think I'll be eating 1300-1500 forever. I'm not hungry eating at that level. I figure I'll just keep dropping weight until it doesn't drop any more at that weight and fitness level. Now, of course, that's what I 'think'. What will probably really happen is that I will eat around 1400 most days, but will have once a week or so of a higher calorie day with dessert of something and then I'll need the rest of the days to be a bit lower to compensate for the higher days. But, I'm not stopping at 175. That's just where I'll be happy enough. Anything beyond that is icing.

mamakat 07-20-2011 09:54 PM

Good Evening All,
Well I cracked. I needed sweets and I needed them bad. SO I packed up the kids and went for ice cream (at store). We looked and looked, nothing low carb at all. I felt the need, the want to cheat, but also I'm one pound away from 40#'s I just didn't want to BLOW it. So I let the kids get their ice cream and I moved on. Ha, I got ready to eat cheese cake filling, atkin's oatmeal day break bars and heavy whipped cream. I made a small cheese cake. Yes, I'm sure it's over calories and carbs that I should be eating but I still came under! Maybe it'll take another day to lose that pound but I don't feel guilty. And it satisfied me.
I hope you all have a great night. :)

mlgibson 07-20-2011 10:10 PM

Ugh. Little advice? Don't go jogging, then drink a giant glass of water, then eat pasta. My poor tummy...

Anyways, came in at 1,408 calories.

mlgibson 07-20-2011 10:23 PM

mamakat: Mmm...cheesecake sounds good, lol. And you didn't crack, you worked it into your day and didn't blow it.

K9Owner: Hope River feels better soon!

alaskanlaughter 07-20-2011 10:51 PM

just checking in...watched the kids today and then ran a bunch of errands right after they left...its sunny today and, while the temp in the sun reads 82, it doesnt feel like that...i dont dare get sunburned again anyhow, so ive been in the shade with long sleeves on LOL

ive been hungry ALL DAY LONG! ive made sure to eat very healthy and eat frequently but even so, omg hungry!...i attribute that to the lower carbs in my body today, in fact nearly all of my carbs have come from two portioned servings of cherries today....

been working to get my vitamins taken each day and getting some weights lifted each day ...will probably go for a bike ride later

shishkeberry 07-21-2011 12:09 AM

Alaskan, I think you took my appetite! Lol! I'm only at 800 cal for the day and I'm not feeling hungry one bit. It's midnight here now and I'll probably go to bed by one thirty. I don't know if I'll want to eat anything by then. I had one meal today (ww spaghetti with my homemade meatballs and half a cup of sauce) which came to about 450 cals. Other than a yogurt for lunch, I just kind of picked at things today. A baby carrot or two here, some strawberries and blueberries there. Just not hungry at all *shrug*