Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-01-2011, 06:36 PM   #1  
follylikepolly

S/C/G: 193/190/145

Height: 5'6"

Red face Anyone want to be a weight-loss partner?

I'm looking for someone who is similar to me as far as weight and goal weight is.

I am currently 190 pounds and looking forward to being 140.

Does anyone want to partner (or even a third?) to keep tabs on and support each other.

For those of us who might not have someone else to help us along the journey.
follylikepolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #2  
the aly bagel

Height: 5'8"

Hi Folly!

I am pretty close to your current weight, and want to get down to the 140's. I would definitely like to have a partner also.

My currently problem is getting motivation to exercise, as I always want to go as intense and long as I can. When really, any bit of exercise would help.
schubunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:51 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

I'd be happy to be both of your buddies. I'm shorter than the two of you, but around the same weight and 140 is my current goal.

I know what you mean, @schubunny, regarding motivation. I finally got off my rear and did a kick-boxing class today. I'm thinking of trying Zumba tomorrow.
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote