Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #1  
Phil1:6

S/C/G: 253(old)/220(new)/ticker/170

Height: 6'

Smile Happiness

I didnt know where to post this, but I figure since I whine in this area all the time on how I *cant* do this, I just wanted to tell you all that I CAN do this! I dont know if its just God giving me the strength now, mixed with my new determination, mixed with this book I just read "You on a Diet" by Dr Oz (though Im not doing that diet plan, I did learn LOTS of fantastic stuff in there!)... my eating habits just totally changed this week- I have always eaten around 2500-3000 calories a day depending on where we went out for lunch/dinner, but I am learning by feeding my body what makes it *happy* keeps me full seriously all day at 1300-1500 calories, its so fantastic!! Anyways I dont want to jinx myself or anything, but Im feeling pretty fabulous & I wanted to share
DaughteroftheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:37 AM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Of course you can do it. You always could.

How exiting for you to have discovered this!! Very empowering.

I look forward to hearing of your progress.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote