Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Exclamation Tips , Tips,& more Tips Please

Okay so i know the jist i know how 2 lose weight n the basic stuff, However i am DESPERATE to loose a stone in 6 weeks for my anniversary.

So every one has lil tips and cheats they know that will get the pounds off quick, and everyone does it for a special occassion.

So what are your tips , recipies , diets ,exercises etc

I will return back to my normal regeme after my anniversary but i really want to get the stone off.

Thanks in advance guys
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Lots of water and low carb as possible? Fill up on lean meats and veggies and stay away from anything sugary or carby. You'll be cranky for a few days though!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

High Intensity Interval Training. Best of luck!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #4  
it IS all about me!!!

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/165ish

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Lots of water and low carb as possible? Fill up on lean meats and veggies and stay away from anything sugary or carby. You'll be cranky for a few days though!
Yup! And watch out for the stealth carbs, like bananas and root veggies such as carrots, beets, etc. - not just potatoes. Beware sugar hidden in packaged foods; if it ends in -ose (sucrose, fructose, maltose, dextrose) it is sugar, and HFCS is the evilest sugar of them all. For the short term, I would avoid fruit altogether. Lactose, in milk, is sugar as well. Two weeks drinking lots of water (up to 100 oz. per day max) and eating absolutely SUGAR FREE will take you a long way towards your goal. Go for a walk every day. Besides dropping weight, the other up side is you will give your pancreas a rest, too.
RobinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 AM   #5  
Amazing will be me

Thanks Guys im gona give it a shot x
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerab View Post
this . people always lose a good amount on the low carb 'phase one' of the south beach diet.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote