Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-06-2010, 10:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/240/160

Height: 5'9

Default looking for a weight loss buddy!!

Hey!
so Im on my second day, and Im not felling too bad. Did my first workout last night and wow am i feeling it today haha but it can only get better!

Diet wise, I am doing ok, yesterday was a challenge, but i refrained from snacking in the evening! that was a victory in its self... I am that person who is used to having something in the evening.

Anyways I am looking for someone/people who want to have some accountability with one another, I am looking to lose about 80lbs for now but I have a difficult time staying on track. If anyone else is interested I love support. and Im sure we can all work together to meet eachothers goals!!!
bikinibody101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #2  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome aboard! This is a great place to be, I don't think I would be where I'm at if I hadn't found this place, everyone is so supportive and helpful!

Kudos to you for starting the journey from a fellow Canuck ha ha!
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 263/259/163

Height: 5 '9'

I will join you in posting because I just started a thread looking for an email buddy and I haven't set foot in the gym or put down my cake yet but I will starting today...so heres to me hoping I lose my 100+ and you losing your 80.
peacebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #4  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Default Yay!!

Welcome aboard you guys!!! I am starting my journey as well. I have been around 3FC for a while but just recently have I gotten serious about losing my weight too.

You can count me in! I look forward to getting to know you all and giving and receiving great support. 3FC really is THE place to be for support and kind words. You can rest assured that one or more have had the same feelings you are having and been in the same boat.

Great job to both of you for starting your journey! The first step is ALWAYS the hardest! Yay you for doing it!!!

Stay Strong.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #5  

FANTASTIC!!
what motivated you both to join 3FC?
Old 08-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #6  

Your name and my weight have inspired me to join...plus I want to talk to people who are trying to create their new image instead of bashing their current one. I don't talk about my weight to most people because I really don't have low self esteem issues and I have always said that I would lose it when I felt like it and not because other people and/or their comments made me do it. I'm ready and I just want to be around some like minded individuals during my journey...so here I go.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #7  

I agree, I try not to have a negative attitude about my weight I mean honestly, I brought it on myself so I have to commit to taking it off. I am going in with the attitude of transformation so to speak. haha. Its going to be hard but Im sure we both could conquer our goals!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

I just joined TFC as well and it looks like we have about the same amount to loose so maybe we will become buddies too!

I am emotionally OK with my weight but as I age it is causing more and more physical issued and health problem that need to be address.

Last edited by nancymae; 08-06-2010 at 05:23 PM.
nancymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #9  

Absolutely! Welcome! and best of luck! so does anyone have any ideas as to how we should support one another? I mean should we make a thread each week....picking a weighin day ect? somewhere where we can chat about any issues we may have? celebrate all of the success?
Old 08-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #10  

Bikinibody,
I think we should create a daily thought motivator thread where we can check in and just write about how we feel, what we ate and where we are going and it doesn't have to be everyday though that would help some of us stay on track(me) but just where we can get these thoughts and things that we are doing down so we don't get discouraged.

Nancymae,
I'm gonna be in here fightin to lose it with you and maybe with all of us doing what we are right now...it will "START" to come off...afterall you guys have just inspired me to write more in a few hours about my weight and my habits than I've done in years....true story.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #11  

I think you have a great idea. is anyone else going to find it difficult to start a diet on a friday? ugh .... weekend plans generally set me back but not htis weekend! I have to start somewhere and it starts today!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #12  
the aly bagel

Height: 5'8"

I've been here for a while, but I'd love to join you guys on this journey. I know I've been doing terrible the past month and I am just starting to go back to the gym again and the weight is slowly starting to budge downward!

Weekends are also my bad time for food-wise. I'm really going to have to watch it from now on.
schubunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:25 AM   #13  

I know what you mean... and absolutely join us!!! the more the merrier! I felt quite energized I have to say this morning. I got up and did 30 mins of exercise before I was to get ready for a day at the fair. now to have hte will power for the day to come! Good luck with your weekend guys!!