Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 05:35 AM   #31  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Angry Day 10

Good Morning!

I am still chugging along. Was laying awake last night for hours. For some reason I seem to be in one of those phases. Moody, not sleeping well. I expect it is meaningful, and that I need to be paying attention and dealing with some aspect(s) of my life. Okay, I will try to find out...

WI tonight Not sure how I've done weight-wise. I was pretty sure I saw a difference in the morning yesterday and then by the evening I felt fat. Bleh! Anyway, I will attempt to eat lightly today and drink lots of water, and I'll report in on the news.

Let's make this a good one!
Old 09-24-2002, 06:19 AM   #32  

Smile Tuesday am

Yes, yes, yes- I agree ( if you hadnt already noticed)

"Let's make this one a good one" - A good meal, a good climb up the stairs, a good thought, a good laugh, --

Now if I could quickly think of a joke - that would make such a nice ending.... sorry... maybe someone else has one... I can only think of poliitical stuff and its way too early to think politics.

The breadmaker strikes again! DH made strawberry jam! With Splenda which we may regret later but let me tell you-- It was the first time DH has even seen me eat strawberry jam- Its not jam at all really but a rich, full-taste --perhaps a preserve?? And the beauty part- he used frozen strawberries--and the recipe makes about a cup- which can't get you in too much trouble ( unless you're putting it on icecream). This recipe has you refrigerate the jam - I am sure if we wanted to we could "can" it . Breadmaker does all the work in about 1hr, 10 min-

I mixed some into vanilla yogurt-- next morning put it on top of whole wheat silver dollar pancakes-- Oh MY!

Still challenged to get ALL the water in- But as for today, I have decided --- "Let's make it a good one!"
Old 09-25-2002, 05:48 AM   #33  

Question Too many challenges?

Good Morning, All and Any!

It occurs to me that we may have too many challenges going simultaneously here. I know that posting to more than one gets time-consuming, so I'm thinking of just flitting over to the Halloween challenge, and letting this one go for the moment. What say you?
Kaylets, your pancakes sound incredible! And so healthy - we used to have pancakes occasionally on a Sunday but gave them up because they were too calorific. Now I begin to see a way to include them again
Old 09-25-2002, 06:07 AM   #34  

Smile Babette

Whatever you think is fine- Afterall, your the original thread starter right??

Thanks for starting the thread -- Its been great to meet new people and helped me thru some rough spots.

I guess its really true that you can't see the stars until its really dark!!

don't forget... BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
Old 09-25-2002, 10:59 AM   #35  
Is it Friday yet?

Hi there!

I'm gonna agree... I kinda feel like I start repeating myself - thinking "did I already post this or was it a different thread???"

Finding the 21 Day challenge thread is what made the difference for me. When the 5 pound challenge spun off of it, it was another great find and I credit it for finally helping me brake my plateau. I've kinda mish-mashed it with the Halloween challenge in my head anyway, but it is hard to keep them all straight...

Well, that's my input anyway... regardless of where we pop up - I'll be there!

Terri

Last edited by Punkinseed; 09-25-2002 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-25-2002, 06:27 PM   #36  
deleted2

Yeah, I agree with Punkin--I want to keep up with everyone but feel like I'm repeating myself. However, I'd be really disappointed if our little core group here lost touch with each other. I've grown so fond of all of you!
See you at the halloween challenge thread!!!!

Old 09-26-2002, 12:12 PM   #37  

Angry Agreed. I love consensus!

Great! We're in accord! I feel the same way, that as long as we meet, it matters not so much where. So we'll reconvene at the Halloween Challenge - see you there!

(These guys must have a great coreographer, don't you think?)
Closed Thread