Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #16  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

The ONLY way I can do treats at the movies is to get the kiddie combo and have it be DINNER. which is terrible and i need to eat a lot of fruits, veggies, and a multivitamin during the day so my calorie intake isn't completely nutritionally bereft, but that's the only way i can make it work without horrible guilt for consuming about 1000 calories of buttered movie popcorn if I had gotten the regular size. the kiddie combo is like one scoop of popcorn, a small candy (i get skittles) and a diet soda--about 500 cals.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #17  

Stay motivated and get back on track! You can't take back the past but you can fix it by getting back on your healthy diet and workout routine.

Good Luck with everything!
WeightLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:37 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 96.7/96.7/60

Height: 5'8

I wish there was a button we could press, so that we'd be stronger than the things that influence us. I recently had an injury (such that I couldn't exercise) and a break-up in one day. It's thrown me off for the past month. I've gone waaaay off track and regained almost all the weight I'd lost.

I was standing in the shower this morning, after seeing that horrible number on the scales, and I got REALLY mad at myself. But then I thought, it's not going to be productive to get mad at myself. I should get mad at the guy. So I got REALLY mad at him (he deserves it anyway, lol) and announced out loud that he wouldn't control me any more. Not my emotional state, not my body, not my concentration or anything else. I'M going to control those things, and I CHOOSE to live in a way that makes me stronger.

We will both get back on track. Not just 'hopefully': but by conscious choice.
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote