3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Everyone Weigh in 06/27/09

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Tealeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,206

Default Everyone Weigh in 06/27/09

It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me:193, down half a pound from last week. Better than last week's gain, but less of a loss than I had hoped for. I wonder if it's even possible that I'm getting fat from eating too much watermelon? Oh wait no, it's probably more likely the weak moments around the potato chips my husband brings home.
__________________
I'm Tealeaf, and I approve of this message.





My weight loss site, with blog, before and after pics, recipes, tips, charts, and stuff. Annie Takes Off
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:35 AM   #2
Michelle the Vegan
 
Mrs Snark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bliss-a-go-go!
Posts: 5,285

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Default

143, and these last 3 are going to be stinkers, I can tell.
__________________
Loving yourself is an act of will. It doesn't just happen, you have to choose it.

My blog: On Hiatus.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:18 AM   #3
Maintainer since 7-3-2009
 
Lori Bell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: A Nebraska Farm
Posts: 3,087

S/C/G: 333/160/145

Height: 5'6"

Default

^ Oh the last 3 are MURDER girlfriend! JUST MURDER!

I've been working on my last 3 for the entire month of June. I have bounced from 161 to 162 and back again 4 times. Friday's weigh day I was at 161.9. This is driving me NUTS.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #4
3 + years maintaining
 
rockinrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,070

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Bell View Post
^ Oh the last 3 are MURDER girlfriend! JUST MURDER!

I've been working on my last 3 for the entire month of June. I have bounced from 161 to 162 and back again 4 times. Friday's weigh day I was at 161.9. This is driving me NUTS.
Lori, just curious - how's your exercise been? It might be time to kick it up a notch. This is when it really counts. Otherwise friend - just keep on keeping on. You're creating that deficit and the weight WILL come off.

By the way, that's not you in that avatar is it? Because if it is, nah, can't be, never mind.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:52 AM   #5
Almost there! 7lbs to go!
 
Moralia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 195

S/C/G: 165/137/130

Height: 5'8"

Default

Im at 148... 2lbs down this week so far, hoping for another lb down by Monday am... We'll see!
Moralia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:08 AM   #6
Maintainer since 7-3-2009
 
Lori Bell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: A Nebraska Farm
Posts: 3,087

S/C/G: 333/160/145

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
Lori, just curious - how's your exercise been? It might be time to kick it up a notch. This is when it really counts. Otherwise friend - just keep on keeping on. You're creating that deficit and the weight WILL come off.

By the way, that's not you in that avatar is it? Because if it is, nah, can't be, never mind.

Hey Robin, I haven't been as consistent with vigorous exercise as I was this spring, but I do get in a pretty good work out of push mowing, hoeing, tilling and weed pulling several times a week... My big problem is my own damn fault! It's what I have just coined as Sugar Sunday. Since Christmas and my first taste of sugar in many months I have become re-addicted to the sweet white crystal. I keep it out of the house, but I manage to still find some (usually at Church!) I've been tracking it pretty well, and the last 2 Sundays I had around 2500 calories (1000ish being sugar crap) I'll never get to my ultimate goal, and stay there if I don't follow my own advice and just walk away!

Sugar really is EVIL.

Oh and yea...that's me in the new avatar. My sissy was in town last week and we took some family pictures in the garden.

Last edited by Lori Bell : 06-27-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Chele615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,760

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Default

I am FINALLY down after almost 3 months of staying the same, give or take a pound here and there. Weighed in this morning at 192.6...down almost 2 pounds.
__________________
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. ~ Unknown
I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance. ~ Lee Iacocca



Last edited by Chele615 : 06-27-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #8
3 + years maintaining
 
rockinrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,070

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Bell View Post
Hey Robin, I haven't been as consistent with vigorous exercise as I was this spring, but I do get in a pretty good work out of push mowing, hoeing, tilling and weed pulling several times a week... My big problem is my own damn fault! It's what I have just coined as Sugar Sunday. Since Christmas and my first taste of sugar in many months I have become re-addicted to the sweet white crystal. I keep it out of the house, but I manage to still find some (usually at Church!) I've been tracking it pretty well, and the last 2 Sundays I had around 2500 calories (1000ish being sugar crap) I'll never get to my ultimate goal, and stay there if I don't follow my own advice and just walk away!

Sugar really is EVIL.

Oh and yea...that's me in the new avatar. My sissy was in town last week and we took some family pictures in the garden.
All right Miss tell it like it is - STEP AWAY FROM THE SUGAR!!! I'm thinking having 2500 calorie days is the reason the last 3 lbs are murder, don't ya think????? Now take a firm step away from the crack like stuff. You don't need it. "It does more harm then good. You don't need it. It does more harm then good. You don't need it. It does more harm then good." Repeat it over and over again when faced with the stuff. Turn the other way.

Okay - now about that avatar. You look AMAZING!!!!!!! Absolutely AMAZING. What an incredible transformation. I'm so happy for you!!!!
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
Start 8/5/12
 
CandieRae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 122

S/C/G: 205/185/130

Height: 5'4

Default

194. Down 9 lbs since starting.
CandieRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
mom4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 722

S/C/G: 184/129/130

Height: 5'4.5"

Default

back from my vacation. I lost 5.7 lbs
mom4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #11
Member
 
zanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 33

S/C/G: 346/ticker/169

Height: 5'9"

Default

I'm at 324.... down 22 pounds!
zanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 89

Default

Friday I weighed in at 226. That is 5lbs in about a month. I wish it was more, but I'll take it!
__________________
One super happy smilie for every five pounds!
teresab is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2