Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #46  

Height: 168

I knew you will comment on that. Forget it :-)))

I am sorry that you did not comment "you have a stupid face" part, but I guess you are not ready to face your own fears yet. Never minde, I do understand :-)

Last edited by ADD Girl; 05-30-2009 at 05:12 PM.
ADD Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkVS View Post
...Its like she takes everything out thats bad in her life on me
I think you've hit the nail on the head. It seems to me, she it taking out her own insecurities on you.

Move out as soon as you can. It'll not only help your stress level and self esteem, but it may just help your relationship with your mother.

EDIT: I didn't read all the posts before posting. I'm glad you have found other living arrangements! I wish you luck with your relationship with your mother.

Last edited by zenor77; 05-30-2009 at 05:51 PM.
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/150

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Girl View Post
I live in my flat for 5 years. It never stops. I hope she will die soon :-)

ADD girl, you really have some serious mental issues.
Findmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:16 AM   #49  

Thank you for being fair!
Old 05-31-2009, 12:18 AM   #50  

[QUOTE=zenor77;2763050]I think you've hit the nail on the head. It seems to me, she it taking out her own insecurities on you.QUOTE]

I have never tought about it in this way and I do agree now when I red it. They allways have blaimed my brother and me to be a burden in their life because they got us really young. I guess this is really the core of the their problem.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:54 AM   #51  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Pink: So happy to hear that you will be moving out on Monday, you sound so relieved. Now you know you are not all alone and maybe it will give you the courage to keep moving forward. You can do this!
Newshinyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:27 PM   #52  

Thank You everyone I decided to move my clothing and stuff there yesterday it seemed to take all day I couldnt stand being there,I needed out fast before I had a nervous breakdown.I am happy to be out the furniture there is another story,my ex bil is single so the basment that he rents is a little bachlor looking but I am still greatful I am so happy how everything worked out on short time.The kiddos do miss my parents I have been there some this weekend and she just ignored me =( but I think in the long run it will be better and I will feel better,they are having a great time with there dad and uncle though.

I did talk to the pastor he gave me a hug and said he would be talking with her so we will see what happens there.I hope everything gets better

I am so sorry for the rest of you who went through this its a hard thing to deal with ,and I cant imagine hearing stuff like that so young

Thank You again for all the kind replys
PinkVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

You've seemed to have done the right thing by yourself and your children to have moved. If it is severe menopause, it could go on for another 8-10 years more - do you really think you could have put up with that? And just because she doesnt do it front of the children now, doesnt mean she wouldnt, or as they got older, they wouldnt know she was doing it. - Which could breed your own children to talk to you like an emotional punching bag.

Just do what you can to stay in touch with your mother, and avoid alienating her
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote