Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #16  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

One thing I like about my 3FC Friend CAKEBATTER is how fast she can do 5K's now with those short legs....wink
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #17  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

One thing I love about my 3FC friend Gary is his sense of humor! I can always count on Gary for a laugh which helps me put things in perspective when I'm having a rough day!

One thing I love about my 3FC friend Jay is her determination. She sets such a good example for the rest of us!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #18  
So close!

S/C/G: 162/143/105

Height: 5'3"

I love ThighsBeGone - all her comments are both supportive and very helpful and her journey has been so motivational!!!
Rowenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #19  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

One thing I love about my friend Enygirl is that she is totally supportive, while kicking my butt and not letting me get away with ANYTHING at the same time!

Oh, and the rest of you rock too. Too many to name individually.
Primm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I could go on and on and on ... and still forget someone and feel badly about it. But I've been thinking ...

I'm Welcome Wagon for April and as I read new folks' intro's, I think about long time posters and think "I wish this new person would go read so&so's posts"... for various reasons.

A couple of times over the last few days, I've thought of Glory87, especially when folks say that they've lost and gained many times over the years. Glory's plan is not fancy. It's not complicated. She eats good, normal, real food. She's calmly assured of her path.

My shout out today goes to Glory87.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #21  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

I like the enthusiasm and love that Colormerd brings to the threads she is on. I love the encouragment she gives to all of us and how she reaches out when she doesn't hear from someone.

I like the rock solid consistency and kindness of Lori259. Such a lady.

I like Kaplods for her wealth of information and ideas and that she is always quick to share all of it with us.

CFmama is completely rockin' the whole weightloss scene. I enjoy hearing about her journey and what she is up to.

I actually think so much of so many of my 3FC sisters I could probably go on and on.

P.S. I LOVE Jamie JO! Come back when you can!!!!

Last edited by Thighs Be Gone; 04-27-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:56 AM   #22  

Awww...Rowenna...thank you for that..you have no idea how much I needed to see that this morning!
Old 04-27-2009, 09:58 AM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCHound View Post
One thing I like about my friend kaplods is that she IS going to write that weightloss journey book, dammit! And it's going to come from all the awesome, brilliant posts she's put on this board.
I am SO getting a copy of it WHEN she writes it. By the way, I want mine autographed!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #24  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Kaplods (Colleen) for her thoughtful and intelligent posts. Particularly her post regarding how to eat well on a small budget. A definite keeper!

My fellow 100 pound club members Girly Girl Sebas (Rhonda), BeverlyJoy, and Sandi. Their posts are always compassionate and supportive.

Lastly, maintainers, Meg, Glory, Amanda and Dagmar. You've helped more than you could know.
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #25  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

What I like about Numina is that she has a fantastic sense of humor.

What I like about colormerd is she can get a prayer thru faster than anyone!

What I like about Mainah and CJzee is that they are soooo super supportive and kind.

What I like about grneyedmustang is that we are frequently on the same wavelength in our thoughts..
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:52 PM   #26  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

The things I love about Hun.e.B is her compassion and levelheadedness, how she is always there to support people even when she doesn't always get it in return, and the fact that she loves me just the way I am.

I also luf Kara (XGurlyGurlx), Karen571, Lonnie, Vix and all my girls on 3fc!They are always there to lend and ear & support me and are always my friends. I can be myself and for some reason they luf me anywyas.
Wow Roni that was so sweet of you! Seriously that made my day thank you!!

What I love about Diva is that she always remains true to herself and her beliefs no matter what other people try to push on her. I also love that she is so devoted and protective of the ones she loves. Plus she's got the most fantastic wit!

What I love about Karen is her amazing sense of humor and sarcasm, shes the kinda girl you can always have a great time of and yet at the same time she's got a heart of pure gold!

What I love about Lonnie is how she is so sweet and friendly. Sunshine and butterflies surround that girl everyday, I just know it!

What I love about Vix is her ability to be honest and state her opinion with no fear. That right there just proves how strong and smart she is which is, which are two qualities I absolutely admire in her.

What I love about Kara is that she is just FUN!! Full of energy and dare!

LOL...I just realized I dont know any of my girls' 3FC names anymore!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:06 AM   #27  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Wow Roni that was so sweet of you! Seriously that made my day thank you!!

What I love about Diva is that she always remains true to herself and her beliefs no matter what other people try to push on her. I also love that she is so devoted and protective of the ones she loves. Plus she's got the most fantastic wit!

What I love about Karen is her amazing sense of humor and sarcasm, shes the kinda girl you can always have a great time of and yet at the same time she's got a heart of pure gold!

What I love about Lonnie is how she is so sweet and friendly. Sunshine and butterflies surround that girl everyday, I just know it!

What I love about Vix is her ability to be honest and state her opinion with no fear. That right there just proves how strong and smart she is which is, which are two qualities I absolutely admire in her.

What I love about Kara is that she is just FUN!! Full of energy and dare!

LOL...I just realized I dont know any of my girls' 3FC names anymore!
I know right! I couldn't think of Lonnie's 3FC name to save my life! What I love about Kara too is that she is so kind hearted and where I might see a bad quality in someone, she can make me see it in a whole different light. I loooogggeee her!

I DO think butterflies & Sunshine surround Lonnie! I love my little sparkle girl!

Vix reminds me of me, how can not love that?! LOL!

I love how Karen just completely surprises me with some of the stuff she says. Totally unexpected sometimes and I have spit water on my keyboard more than once with that one! LOL!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:12 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
A couple of times over the last few days, I've thought of Glory87, especially when folks say that they've lost and gained many times over the years. Glory's plan is not fancy. It's not complicated. She eats good, normal, real food. She's calmly assured of her path.

My shout out today goes to Glory87.
Wow - that is so awesome, I am all teary! I can't think of anyone better suited to do the Welcome Wagon - you should always welcome people to 3FC with your kindness, knowledge and warmth (sense of humor, too!). You have been one of my favorite posters forever!

I'm also going to shout out to mandalinn82 for sharing recipes with me. Your chicken parmesan is a frequent request at my house and I always think of it as Mandalinn's Chicken Parmesan (I think I got it out of the 1000 uses for chicken thread). Can't wait to try the pork loin!

These threads are always wonderful, but tough. There are so many people here that I literally depend on every day (I know, some of you must think "get a Live Journal or Blog or something, sheesh woman!"). How can I give special thanks to just two wonderful posters when there are so many amazing, giving, caring people here?

Thanks to EVERYONE who shares their triumphs, plans, snack ideas, struggles, stories, laughs, advice, recipes...oh, and book suggestions (Borntofly, LisaMarie71 and Alinnell especially!)

I don't think I would be a maintainer today without 3FC. I found this board at the exact right time in my life - as I was struggling towards maintenance. This board was the life preserver I grabbed on to and will NEVER let go!

Last edited by Glory87; 04-28-2009 at 02:16 AM. Reason: spelled Alinnell wrong - AGAIN
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:08 AM   #29  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai View Post
Kaplods (Colleen) for her thoughtful and intelligent posts. Particularly her post regarding how to eat well on a small budget. A definite keeper!
I would love to know where to find that post!
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #30  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

One thing I like about my 3FC Friend CountingDown...or A.I.C.H. (as I call her) SCOOTER is...

I don't think I have ever met anyone more, as us oldies said back in the day.... "solid"...!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote