Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-24-2009, 12:10 PM   #16  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

I'm at "That Point" too. My original goal was 175 and I'm almost there, but it is going SOOOOO SLOOOOOOW now. I recently lowered my goal weight and have some doubts that I'll ever actually get there...BUT...hey, I'm in this for life now. If I have to try and reach that (barely "normal" BMI range) magic number until my time is up, then that is what I'll do. This "diet" can never be over. Even if I never drop another pound, as long as I keep trying to get there I'll never gain back this huge blob of fat I have lost...You know what I mean?

You just got to keep reminding yourself that it will NEVER be over.

Last edited by Lori Bell; 03-24-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:34 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

I totally hear ya! Right now I'm fluctuating between 208 and 210! I just can't wait to get to ONEderland! I've been slipping up the last few months and I'm getting to point where I can't STAND to be slightly over 200!

Once I hit that 199...let me tell ya...it will HIT home that I'm on my way to my goal of 165!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote