Everyone Weigh in 06/27/08

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 181.5, down 2 pounds from last week. Better. Not good enough, but better. I know that 179.5 is just an arbitrary number on the scale, but it's the one that I've picked as my "absolutely intolerable if I get above" number. And I'm glad that this is so deeply ingrained into me. I might have good periods and bad, but I know that I'll never, ever give up and go back to my old weight of 258.
  • Well...I'm pretty new to all this...but I will go ahead and jump in

I'm down one # so far in my diet journey. I started at 257 and I'm now at 256

• ok Ive been doing this around 2 weeks now... I think ... this is my official weigh in day now even though it wasn't before this post ...thankyou btw! for making that decision easier

I'm down to 144 from 150 my original weight before dieting 3lbs since coming to 3fc!! ...I have lost 6 lbs so far total ( I have no idea about water weight and all that I jsut go by what my scale says )
  • Good morning. After being up last week, I am down three pounds to 130.8. yay!
  • I am at 159. I haven't seen numbers under 160 for years. YEAH!!! I am so excited!
  • 175 here. No longer obese!
  • I'm down to 194 today, down 6 lbs. this week! I know, I know, not 6 lbs. of fat but hopefully atleast one or two of those pounds were fat! *fingers crossed*
  • No change this week. Still at 165. I thought I would be down at least a pound!

Off to the gym.
  • SW: 305

Last week: 282.8
    This week 281.8

Lost: 1lb

Total lost: 23.2lbs
  • 237 this morning.... Two pounds lost since Wednesday!
    I realize it's pretty much guaranteed to be water weight, but still...
    That's two pounds not on me!
  • My home scale says 284. That's the lowest I've seen it read in years!!! But the scale at my WW meeting says a different weight. It's like 6 pounds heavier.
  • Down 4 pounds this week. I was so shocked. I've been losing one pound or nothing each week for the last month. I got frustrated last week and upped the incline and the speed on the treadmill. I feel like I'm gonna fly off the back of it, but I've stayed at that speed and incline all week and it payed off.
  • Hi,

This week I'm 149 lbs. 1 lb down from last week (I think!!!) I don't know if I wrote it down anywhere, so I'm just going by memory

MrsLovett
  • 194.5 - down 12.5 pounds from last week.
  • Down a whopping 4 pounds this week. I've been steady loosing 2 a week for the last several weeks but I was pleasantly surprised to see 4 pounds gone this Friday! It did help that my TOM came just 2 days after last weeks weigh in. I was THRILLED when I tried on my wedding ring, and it slipped on my ring finger with ease. I haven't been able to wear it (on the appropriate finger) in over 2 years!!! I'm finally married again.

Down 68 pounds, or as my 9 year old reminded me...272 sticks of butter.