Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 02:52 PM   #31  
Quit counting at 45!

Pravda: way to go!!! The dress size counts way more than the scale does anyway. Keep up the good work.

Gary: I hope your supper is going well! I find it a lot of work but I enjoy the interaction with others makes it fun too!

Chick: How are you doing with your WOE?

Hi to everyone else.

I have 2 hours more of work and then it looks like it'll be nice enough out to go for a couple of miles. Then, it's an appointment with the accountant tonight. I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Have a great day!
Old 03-13-2002, 09:01 PM   #32  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Good Evening ~

Well my friends, I'm not doing too good in the ole dieting department. I've felt so "trapped" keeping a journal of my eating and feeling like I can't have this or can't have that or I've had too many of those or I can't have any more of that or I can't even have that.......so I decided that I would stop the TRYING and just eat better. I'm going to try not to over eat and not eat a bunch of junk. If I can do this, I'm bound to lose weight.....right?? I just want to be thinner and be young enough to enjoy the look. It's getting close though....ha!!

Pravda ~ Happy Birthday on Friday!!!

Gary ~ glad to hear that your using that equipment. I have been using my treadmill about 4 times a week now and even though my eating isn't doing too well right now, I'm really glad that I'm continuing with the exercise. The kickboxing tape was used once but the problem is that I can't do it during the week until I know it better because it takes too long and I'm too tired after work. Keep up the good work!!

Hi everyone else. Gotta run, the Amazing Race is on now.
Old 03-13-2002, 09:50 PM   #33  
Made In Canada

Red face HUH?

Sorry Wilma but I dont know what WOE is. I feel dumb.,but I'm new at this.I'm sure I will be embarressed when you do tell me what it means.
Old 03-13-2002, 10:30 PM   #34  
burned out bus driver

Good evening!
Pravda! WTG on going down a dress size! You must be losing....lose the scale for a while and just keep up what you are doing. Good job there!
Zoe- go easy on yourself. All the pieces of this will fall into place sooner or later. Keep up with the excercise (that is so important to maintain a good state of mind!). The rest of it will all click into place. Maybe it is a good idea to take a mental rest until whatever hurdle you are facing at the moment is gone or seems less insurmountable. We love you no matter what (and so does HE!).
Wilma- I hope that you got your walk in! The weather must be a bit more cooperative these days for walking. Great! And I hope that the visit with the accountant was not too painful.
Gotta go get some rest. I have been so tired today- and really have had to pump myself up with tea to keep going. Now that it has worn off I had better get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Have a great nite.
Ginny
Closed Thread