Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-09-2008, 12:04 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

wow!! Way to go avoiding the pizza. That is my ultimate favorite food. I don't hardly care who makes it, what restraunt it comes from. There is rarely a pizza i have met that i didn't like. Now...i do sometimes have to take things off of it that i don't like, but i will still eat the pizza. I LOVE pizza!!! Way to go. I can avoid cake and junk food but that's a tough one for me. I find some way to justify it. Good job!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #17  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I totally second the whole wheat pita pizza idea...we make those all the time and they seem to satisfy my pizza craving. I just either make some pizza sauce from some tomato sauce and spices, or I buy a jar of pizza sauce, plop that on there with some veggies and lowfat mozzarella and parmesan and bake it in the oven at 400F for about 12 minutes. I cut it up into 4 "slices" and eat it really slowly. Totally satisfying.

I want to try that technique...thanks for sharing. I also want to watch that show. It's on TLC, right?
trooworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 155/118/118

Height: 5'2

Work is so evil, isn't it?! It's a daily minefield of pizza, bagels, enormous muffins, gigantic chocolate chip cookies, bags of chips, and cakes. And everybody digs right in, and immediately zero in on the one person not stuffing their face!

Because this literally happens on a daily basis at my work, I've adopted a "Zero interest" policy. I refuse to eat anything that I didn't specifically plan for and bring in myself. The idea of that food sitting there while 20 different people pick through it is enough to keep me away.
jellydisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 269/184/149

Height: 5'7"

I hope you didn't eat the pizza. Besides, it makes you feel bloated and gross.
Sheila7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #20  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

When I hear the word pizza it depresses me. Last week I had veggie lovers pan pizza from Pizza Hut...after I ate it I found out it has over 300 calories per piece! I can't get that out of my mind!!! And I ate 3 pieces!!! over 900 calories in one meal!!! It makes me so sad!
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote