Hi! I'm new!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Bry..B-day cake ought to be outlawed!! Nad you know you just cannot eat just one girl!!! Ok Jumping jacks,,20..Run in place..15 Squats..there..at least the frosting is gone!!Sigh..if you are at work..um wait till you get home.. Lv ya!! Tracy
  • Hi girls... I am new here, too! Just found the 3FC site a couple of weeks ago, and had been lurking until yesterday.

Bry, what a great job you've done to lose 30lbs!!! And at school, to boot! Very impressive! I am just starting out... I'm down 7lbs in my first couple of weeks... shooting for 20lbs to start, with an ultimate goal of 40-45lbs. (I'm 5'4" and currently at 168)

Oh, and I'm just over the border, in northern Mass!
  • Hey Gemini!!!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job on that 7 pounds thing!!! Anything is great!!Yes at school I think y'all are doing the best ever so keep it up!! Now where is that evil birthday cake???
  • Thanks guys! And welcome Gemini Ha this is just a bad diet month altogether- my mom is making dinner and another cake when I go home this weekend and I am going out to eat with my best friend for my bday tomorrow night. And then, in a week, I am going to florida for vacation. *sigh* oh well I will get through it!
  • ok Bry can you say idiot???I mean you are eating birthday cake and still I do not have a CLUE that it is your birthday!!!!HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I am so sorry..huh not too much light goes into my brain right!!! WEll of course you can have cake on your b-day!!!I am os sorry...cake tonite...exercise tomorrow!!! Tracy