3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

I am backkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Default I am backkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

I dont know if any of my old support buddies are around....but I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please if any of the daily plan peeps are still around I need you now.

Update: Hubby is better and now does not need me as much now and I can start thinking about what I can do for myself...For those who do not know my hubby had a stroke and the 42 lbs I lose is now back and they brought friends..... So I am back.... and this is my plan for tomorrow.

Drink 5 glasses of water
Walk 15 mins
Eat smart

Who wants to plan with me
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #2

Hi there! I am glad to hear your hubby is better. That must have been pretty stressful for you, and stress is such a obstacle to weight loss! I see you are in Georgia. I am too. I am outside of Atlanta, in Peachtree Corners. How about you?

Your plan sounds like a good one! Good luck!

Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #3
Working on Hot!

I am in Jefferson county....near Augusta....Yea it has been bad. I did really good wile I was here last time and I hope to get it all back. I like to make plans...There was a thread that may a plan for every day I loved it. It help so much to think about what you are going to do for tomorrow today that I want to start again.....And HOW BOUT THEM DOUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/12/2008 Goal
Old 01-02-2008, 07:51 AM   #4

Height: 5'-2"

Just wanted to send you a big hug and best wishes... What an ordeal for you and your family. I'm glad you're now able to take time for yourself again. It sounds like you're raring to go.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to take all the evil people and put them over there, then we wouldn't have to deal with them. And all of us good people would stay right here. The problem is that the line separating good and evil cuts right through the human heart." Alexander Solzenitzen
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:11 AM   #5

Height: 5'1"

Hi, Just wanted to tell you how sorry I was to hear about your husband. I hope it wasn't a bad one and he is able to regain his strength. I'm a rehab nurse and I see a lot of stroke patients. And like any other illness, it affects the whole family. Glad to hear that you are doing better now.

I see you are taking small steps to get back on your diet. Good! I am a list person too, and I find that a notebook can be my best ally. I plan my meals ahead of time and go grocery shopping to make sure I have the food i need for them. And planning the exercise and water helps too, and you can check it off at the end of the day you record how well you have done, and why.

Good luck and keep making, and keeping, those plans!
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:28 AM   #6

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I remember you! Hi stranger! I'm glad hubby is coming along.

I'm not sure some of the regular weekly and chatty threads are up to normal thanks to the holidays. But if you build one ... they will come.

You'll be surprised how much you don't miss grain.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:32 PM   #7
Working on Hot!

SUSAN!!!! I am back and tryin to stay on track....but with the holidays I and not where I need to be.....I am really ready to get back to it....ty to all who have posted.....tytytytytytytytyty

12/12/2008 Goal
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.