Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-01-2007, 09:18 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default Didn't make them all in July....

Lynsey's July Goals
*get into or past the 180s 12-15 pounds would be excellent
I am in the 180s but only lost 10 pounds.

*keep drinking at least 100oz. of water
Oh yeah, that and then more most days.

*keep up with the Couch-to-5K plan and do WATP video whenever not outside exercising
Haven't done Cto5K since July 6th. It's been too hot and my 4 videos are too convenient. I want to try to get going again once it cools off though.

*keep putting foods into daily plate and stick to number of calories allowed
I've skipped 4 or 5 days in the last couple weeks and my weight is not going very fast. I need to stick to it like I did the first 3 weeks. RELIGIOUSLY!

*lower sodium intake
Most days I'm doing ok. Still in the 2500s or so some days but at least I'm not breaking the 3000 mark like I was.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:20 PM   #2  

So, is there an Aug goal thread anywhere? I better get lookin!

Last edited by ItsAboutTime; 08-01-2007 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:21 AM   #3  
Visualizing the Goal

Good job! You made some hefty goals, so you did well meeting the ones you met! What are you setting up for August?

Kara
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:10 AM   #4  

I REALLY want to be 175 by the 18th. Not sure that will happen now though. I saw 181.5 this morning so it might not be too far fetched. But, that's yet to be seen.

I am still drinking 100 ounces of water a day.

And still putting cals in Daily Plate. I was kinda bad about it for a while so I am not slipping up this time.

And at least 30 minutes of exercise (my videos are 30, 45 or 60 minutes) at least 6 days a week. No excuses!

And no, I'm doing ok I might as well just have______ this month. That mught be getting me in trouble too.

I want to see at least another 10 pounds gone. I CAN do it!
Old 08-02-2007, 03:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Don't feel bad if you didn't make all of your goals. That's the purpose of a goal is just to have something to shoot for. You see what you are able to do and what you need more work on. I wish i had lost 10 pounds last month. Usually I lose 5 a month, but i didnt' even make that for july. I think i lost like 3. I would say i lost it in inches instead but i really don't think i did. I measure myself all the time, and i am just not seeing that i lost much in inches. But I won't let that discourage me. I know if i keep excersizing and watch what i eat, i will lose pounds and inches. Just keep trying and keep making goals to aim for. it's all any of us can really do. our bodies are going to do what they want when they want. we are just along for the ride i'm afraid.

Good luck on your August goals!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote