Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-23-2007, 11:57 AM   #31  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 288/275.3/134

Height: 5'4"

I haven't really thought specifically about rewards, but yes the thought has crossed my mind a time or two. I plan at 25 lbs to buy a new pair of jeans. At 10 lbs, I already have trouble keeping these jeans I'm wearing up LOL
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:05 PM   #32  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Re: the tattoo....

I have three (so far) & I just wanted to add that the best tattoo you can get is one that is special drawn - that way it won't be something that any or everybody will have.

This is my last one - pic is a bit small, but....

It was special drawn for me and my best friend (mine is on my right upper arm & her's is on her right shoulder blade). We are sun lovers, and we love to hit the beach together - so it had to be a sun. The sun is "female" because we are girly-girls... meaning we love to buy shoes & jewelry & wear make-up & do our hair & get pedi's & mani's.... We wink at each other all the time for no good reason! - so we had her drawn winking. And the chinese symbols beneath the sun mean "eternal friend".

...so what I'm saying is... get something that MEANS SOMETHING to you.
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:08 PM   #33  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Ohh, thanks for the tattoo suggestions. Yes, it indeed has to mean something, else what would be the point. Hm, maybe I should draw something myself... the day I actually find a good idea.
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:38 PM   #34  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

There are some really great books with portrayals of body art out there. I am sure they would be inspiring.
onthetee is offline   Reply With Quote