Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #16  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

When I'm "fit & healthy" I guarantee you I'll be doing the same things I'm doing right now. But without "losing my breath." Heh!
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:01 PM   #17  
Jeepers

S/C/G: 194/150

Height: 5'6"

I will go shoppping and enjoy it, wear a cute bathingsuit, tuck in my shirt and start running. Great question!
Jeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:14 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 252/205/150

I want to buy at least one piece of cloth out of those fashion boutiques where I can never find nothing bigger than M

I want to be out on public (either a party or a meeting) without having to be thinking on how to hide my belly or my arms from everyone.

I want to feel healthy and careless like when I was at highschool :P
Vega Botain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 297/274/200

Height: 5-7

Talking

(funny stuff i hope/will do when I reach my goal)

-not get mad at DH for requesting that we all sit at "the booth" when going to a restaurant

-not worry about the extra heavy breathing when i run to answer the landline phone

-ride a bike with my kiddies and not worry about the tires flattening so often

-not cringe at opening the bad christmas gift from my mom in law (she tends to overestimate my size and get my clothes that are way bigger than my current size)

-do 360 degree head first tumbles on my bed or on the floor(i loved doing this when i was at a smaller size and when i was a kid)
slenderapproach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #20  
Going the rest of the way

S/C/G: 188/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Joining a local Xing Yi Quan class that I've been eyeing for a long time here. It's going to be my reward when I can run 30 minutes on the treadmill at 15% incline and keep my heartrate below 170 the entire time. I probably won't be at my goal weight at that stage, but I'll consider myself fit enough to join that class without embarrassing myself.
maalisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:39 PM   #21  
Candice

S/C/G: 189/180/125

Height: almost 5'1"

i want to wear my wedding ring again on my finger instead of a chain around my neck.

i also wouldn't mind taking a ballet or tap class and becoming a pro at pilates.
sixpence1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:19 PM   #22  
Am I there yet?

S/C/G: 205/197/130

Height: 5'5"

oh sixpence, I can relate to that one! When we were dating, my husband gave me a beautiful pink sapphire and diamond ring that I have always planned to wear on my right hand once we got married...well...we are married now and my beautiful ring doesn't fit on my fat finger anymore. I really look forward to putting that ring back on!
2Fat4myJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:03 AM   #23  
I am unwritten

S/C/G: 167/143/125

Height: 5'2"

The thing I want to do most is go shopping and buy cute clothes. When I shop now, I only buy very simple, plain colored clothes- t-shirts, shorts, capris. I always say, once I lose the weight, I'll buy cute stuff. I am tired of punishing myself!
Another thing I can't wait to do when I am fit is to go buy a bikini and then go to a water park and have fun and not worry about how gross I look in a bathing suit.
FeelTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #24  

Height: 5'6"

Swim- I haven't swam in a very long time...I miss it. But I'm pretty sure I'll never wear a bikini =X Mostly likely a one piece

Techno rave- I've always wanted to go to one and dance until I'm impossibly tired

Buy a whole new wardrobe- I don't buy clothes because they'll look good. I find it a waste to buy clothes that I'm going to not fit in anymore. So I buy clothes as I NEED them. When I'm my goal weight I'll be buying new clothes for my size and because of what I LIKE!!

Run- I want to run, and sometimes I wish I could now...but I'm too embarrassed to go outside and run

Go to a restaurant- and be able to control how I eat and how much...and for it to be the final test of "Have I changed?"

Become flexible- I want to be very flexible and do all that weird stuff

Have sex- by the time I'll be at my goal weight I'll be 18 anyways. It'll probably be awhile before I get to it (like 19-20) but I want to look good naked!

Cosplay- I want to dress up and go to one of those crazy cons as a character from a game or anime...and be able to look GOOD!!

Wear a fancy dress- just for one night. Or at least let that dress be my wedding dress! I think that's the most important dress and I want to look my best when I see all my husband's to be's family!!

Impress my boyfriend's mom- She's 43 and 123 pounds. She's never had a problem with weight. I want to be small enough to wear her clothes. ( I guess I'd have to be 120 or 115 to do that =X)

Be hot enough for a guy to approach me - so I can turn him down!! Every guy in my life (except one) has turned me down. One day I will be able to say, "Sorry! I'm already taken.)

Those are just some of the few things I want n_n
Gamerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:05 AM   #25  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

-Try out for Big Brother. Everyone tells me I have the right personality to be on a reality show, but physically I know the producers would just throw my application into the garbage can. All the girls on that show are beautiful and fit, and a lot of their competitions require that the girls wear a bathing suit. You have to be 21 to be on the show, and I am currently 20 so if I reach my goal I can apply for next summer's season (granted it doesn't get cancelled before then).

-Wear a tiny bikini and go to the beach and make everyone jelious instead of being the envious one. Talk about role reversal.

-Get a boyfriend or at least have guys that aren't creeps or pervs interested in me. Most guys already don't like me because I'm super tall (6'3") and too shy to make the first move, but maybe if I hada great body they'd be more inclined to approach me.

-Be comfortable with people taking full body pictures of me and and putting full body pictures on my myspace profile. All of the portraits I have of myself are getting old.

-Buy trendy clothes that express myself and look awesome on me.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:04 PM   #26  
spending time aimlessly

S/C/G: 144/141/132

Height: 5'7

I'd like to take dressage lessons. There's an amazing place not that far from me, but they have a 10 stone limit for most of their horses, so I need to get under that with all my riding gear on.
piddlingaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #27  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

What's dressage?

I'd like to prance around in skirts and shorts and tube tops that show off my awesome shoulders.

I'd also like to wear cute summer skirts and dresses without feeling like I look like an exclamation point from the waist down.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:34 PM   #28  
Yee Haw!

S/C/G: 278/220/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slenderapproach View Post
not cringe at opening the bad christmas gift from my mom in law (she tends to overestimate my size and get my clothes that are way bigger than my current size)

I know what you mean. My MIL underestimates my size. She always buys me a size Large in clothes. Ive tries numerous times to remind her but she doesnt get it. So after Christmas I have to exchange or return them.

I want to wear a bikini.

I want to be able to ride some rollercoasters and other rides at the amusement park and be able to fit in the seats.

Go shopping and buy things off the rack without worrying whether or not they'll fit.
Kamily828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #29  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

I thought of some more things I want to do...

-I want to sit on a guys lap without worrying about crushing him.

-I'd also like not to hang over the edge of chair seats when I sit down.

These may sounds silly but they're things that I worry about.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:06 PM   #30  
spending time aimlessly

S/C/G: 144/141/132

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnigummi View Post
What's dressage?
Dressage - slightly higher level than I would be aiming for though
piddlingaround is offline   Reply With Quote