What's your favorite vegetable

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • My favourites are:
    Potato
    Corn
    Cauliflower
    Peas
  • Hubby and I were just talking last night about vegetables. I LOVE vegetables and always have. I also realized that there isn't a single vegetable I've tried I haven't liked.

Favorites? Too many to say - and it depends on how they are cooked, but. I love brussel sprouts - roasted with a bit of olive oil yum? That is just divine! But anything really - green beans, eggplants, carrots, zucchini, etc.

The only thing I reallllly don't like is overcooked veggies. Way to turn something I love into something gross - yuck!
  • i love carrots
  • Pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin.

Pumpkins a veggie right?

Pumpkins are AMAZING. I literally can put pumpkin in everything and it makes it better. Buckwheat pancakes? Add some pumpkin. Coffee? Add some pumpkin. Hot cocoa? Pumpkin. Smoothie? Pumpkin.

Okay, I don't eat pumpkin all day but I definitely love it. Beyond that I adore brussel sprouts, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sweet potatoes, cabbage and lettuce. Oh mushrooms rock too, but I do believe they are not a vegetable.
  • I like quite a few...

Broccoli
    Parsnips
    Peas
    Sweetcorn
    Red bell pepper
    Swede
    Carrots
    Off the vine tomatoes
    Broad beans
    Sweet potato
  • Sadly, I only like three vegetables: peas, corn, and potatoes. It's definitely going to make eating healthy difficult.
  • For me it is spinach and sweet potatoes. Someone only can imagine how they tastes when cooked together.
  • i like carrots, celary with peanut butter.
  • I don't even know how to choose - I LOVE veggies! Let's say asparagus.
  • If I am to be completely honest, I would say my favorite veggies are potatoes. I love them every way they can be prepared. You can do no wrong!

However, for a veggie that is actually good for me, I love asparagus!! And baby carrots. And cucumbers in vinegar. I can't stop lol
  • Hmm...I love *almost* all veggies. I'm not crazy about cauliflower and there's a bitter gourd that's used in some Indian cooking that I actually didn't like, but I guess I'd try it again.

Favourite: soooo hard to choose. Leafy greens? I adore salads. Okra...stewed tomato and okra...yummmy!

But I also love doing veggie laden crock pot stews. Tonight I'll have an italian pork casserole with fennel, onion, celery, carrot, sweet potato, potato, butternut squash, yellow pepper, mushrooms, white beans and a few sundried tomatoes. Delish!
  • - Spinach
    - Cucumber
    - Potatoes
    - Cabbage
    - Mushrooms
    - Sweet Potatoes

Basically, I like any veggies except tomatoes (well, they're a fruit), bell peppers, raw onions, beans (edamame and green beans are okay) and kelp.
  • Broccoli
    Spinach
    Mushroom
    Cabbage
    and learning to like eggplant!

I had this vegetarian chinese cabbage with shredded carrot and clear noodles dish today. It was so delicious! I want to know how they make it.
  • I love soooo many veggies! But my main two are broccoli and yellow squash!
  • Anything with eggplant or avocado* in it automatically gets a second look. I almost feel like I'm cheating with them though because my brain thinks "avocado = tastes buttery" and "eggplant = oily and crispy, or beefy".

* I guess "technically" not a veggie, but everybody considers it one.