Ugh...gas... :(

• I 've been vegan since the beginning of the Summer, but I started to get really bad gas someitme in august, I think....and it's terrible!
    It's embarrasing, really it is,...especially in school
    Nobody knows it's me, but still D:

I don't know what could be causing it- I've tried to stop eating fruit with other foods, today is the first day I had peanut butter in a week,
    I'm avoiding chocolate, Ive never been much into beans, I'm now avoiding bran also, but what could it be??

I'm so sick of this problem! Is it how I eat? I've tried to chew my food to mush now everytime, but sometimes I forget...and still, I never used to have to do that- what's wrong with me!??!
  • Your body may be adjusting. I'd recommend trying to drink some baking soda mixed in water, it can help.
  • Thanks, I'll try that, it sounds weird, but baking soda is a true miracle for everything...

I hope it's just that, but how long does this take?
    I know I got a little obsessed with dieting back at the beginning of the year, and when I just started coming out of that was when I went vegan, so maybe that has somehing to do with it?
  • I get a lot of gas when I eat too much processed pasta. I really need to be careful to eat very small portions.
  • It seems like it's worse for me after I eat peanut butter or chocolate,
    but the baking soda trick has definitely helped!
  • *packing baking soda in the backpack!* Do you mix it with water???